What's new

DoobieDuck Luang Probang Sativa

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey friends I have started my fall indoor grows. These are in the ground...very sandy soil to wich I added a sack of supersoil mixed with a couple shovels of ash. Two 400 watt lights, one MH and the other a Son Agro sodium. I am feeding with a light mixture of Miracle Grow water mixed.
This is the Luang Prabang Sativa grow... seeds were germinated with the paper towel method and some light bottom heat. 6 of 6 germened.

I'll be adding images and information weekly...thanks for your views and comments...Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BHB and Black Ra1n thanks for stopping by..and taking the time to comment...I'll keep you in the loop...Dr. Duck.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool! Had to hold myself back from buying these; too many irons for the fire in the coming yrs, but I will thoroughly enjoy watching the magic here! Well wishes for a great grow!

G

Alright DOOBS!!!!!!

Lookin forwards to this grow......
Hope you can give them energy and training!
GREAT food your using haha,my all time fav......
Hey i was wondering about that thai stick seeds too!!!
Gypsy's stuff anyone growing it?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lou...I have seen no one growing these or the Thai...I can only give these my best in the space I have..they will need topped..and will take time I think...like all the strains I chose this time, I'm looking for something unusual for images, I know sad excuse for growing pot, I love it! I do med occasionally with the stuff..He He..Highlighter...someone had to buy them, the curiocity was killing me...ThaiPhoon thanks for the post...thank all of you for the views and stopping by...more images today, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is Luang Prabang...

It is Luang Prabang...

A little more info...these were germened in a paper towel started on Sept. 19th..transplanted to the ground when they showed a good tail. This mornings image 10-05 as they are really starting to take off, thanks for your views, Dr. Duck.

G

guest5703

woah this one looks sick! Nice sharp edges, sweet looking seedling

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Caligreen and Sleepy...welcome friends and thanks for your posts...this mornings image...what a difference a few days makes. This is just one of the couple I have going. I am starting to bend these to the ground as my space dictates. Thanks for your views..Dr. Duck.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey doc, nice to see you keep a spread in genetic´s you grow, this luang prabang
I surpose that seed is from the town by the name, can you tell more off the strain

I personlay love laos very much and like the mild spicey flavor much of there weed has, there sure much be some nice flavor´s hidden in them bean´s

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks BHB...DKgrower the complete description is found on Seedbay, Gypsy Nirvana seeds...at least it will be there until they don't list anymore. It may also be on thier we site...I haven't checked...Dr. Duck.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Nice dr duck and highlighter love the extra info on a strain, thanks

the weed looks like typical laos weed, well seeded and the tast description hit´s the nail, very pleasent and mild flavor´s compared to most northen thai cannabis, also the high is less of a stoner compared to thai, I rember one swiss freind when arrived to laos from thailand, he was so pleased by the change in type of high,

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter many thanks for that addition to my thread....Dk...thank you as well, Dr. Duck.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola Dr.Duck :wave:

Im very interested about how these end up! They are definitely going to make some interesting crosses for sure!

I was about to order these, but then the they released "the thaistick sativa", so I copped them instead.

But like I said, I am going to tag this up!!

Did you get any Highlighter?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you like the link! They also have one each for thailand and cambodia.
Great threads all, cept when poor Zam gets beat up & sent packing. :frown:

Herbalistic, no I didn't. Too many beans I need to run 1st. I have a hard time going to C. Eye and not buying anything! :redface: I have to be vigilant and follow thru on my intended projects, you know how it is...:D
If I buy anything, it'll be another pack of F-13. :wink:

So w/ the Luang Probang, I will live vicariously thru you, DoobieDuck!
Best wishes, HL