What's new

DoobieDuck Golden Cindy..the Macos

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful Doob! Thanks! Looks like those pistils are turning nice and orange for ya. :) I look
at your pics and think "man, I'd like to smoke some of that", so I go get some, lol.
Originally Posted by titoon29 how is the smell ?
Originally Posted by Moldy Dreads probably smells really nice, what does it smell like?
Originally Posted by Doobie: I smell berries, a lot and comparable to my Strawberry Cough with a pine sol backing. The entire grow I've said it is nothing like I've grown or smelled before

Originally Posted by Rainman:I kept a particular clone that had the most funky rotten mango smell ever
I can't describe the smell or flavor. Love it though. Nice strong high
on all the phenos with one that is exceptionally good.
Testing is going well on her half sis Candy...

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks nugget for posting that ^^ Candy..man something's in those genetics. I got some pistles turning for me now with Cindy..the show will go on I promiss..DD

:) I look
at your pics and think "man, I'd like to smoke some of that", so I go get some, lol.

Lol, I got a pack of these as freebies, haven't popped them yet but by the looks of the effort put in to the presentation on the label alone I'd say they will be good, thanks for the pics guys. Anyone reading this should be aware that these seeds are up for auction for a limited time on seedbay, currently at a very good price, all I can say is that, all though not the biggest, they are the healthiest looking seeds I have ever been sent.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeds...resins..and Cindy

Seeds...resins..and Cindy

Evening DD, always looking great with those pics!
Many thanks Canna..seems everyone else is speachless..he...he...he. Well friends here are some more macros shot yesterday to add to your speach impediments...thanks for the views..and if you are able to speak after seiing these..your comments..Cheers..DD
picture.php

picture.php

The Cindy Macro Album is here......

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Beautiful as alway's DD .........SIMPLY a work of :artist:........i'd run that in my op in a heartbeat :biggrin:.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teresa many thanks, Czaczo and welcome to you, Quiet Riot you as well. Nugget big thanks for the strain and genetics. I'm done shooting Cindy until my next grow, hate to see her go, she was a pretty girl. DD

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
You never cease to amaze, DD.

Clicked'em all and I literally spent 3-4 minutes starring at each one in an awe inspired gaze.

Awesome. :respect:

Abby Normal

Nice job DD, your lighting is very good, and you're doing a good job on depth of field as well. Good work my friend!

Abby :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5LG many thanks..Paddi you as well. Abby a big thank you as any critique from you is welcomed..DD

Latest posts

Latest posts