What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobie

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had forgotten about this GDP x Qurkle plaque he sent until I started looking for his number. I think I'll find a spot on the wall out in my veg room for it. He was a good kind soul with a heart of gold. Rest in peace brother.

DSCN9759.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad news
Doobie Duck , you won't get a better photographer EVER , his pics were real Art and blew you away , Especially first time you see a doobie duck pic.
I'd defo buy a piece to put on the wall and this guy set the new standard for the weed art.
You will be missed by many but never forgotten with all the Amazing pics you posted over the years.
RIP , you are an Art piece now and we won't forget you or ever stop checking out your amazing catalogue of pics.
🙏

Condolences to his family