What's new

Doo Wop Friday Night: Darts - On My Mind - Great Late 50's New York Doo Wop Ballad

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK Boys and Girls, we shall do that. Next weekend (17th?)

Bob Dylan Special at ICMAGS

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna be a good one
jsmile027.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tonight tonight

oops tomorrow~

Be there or be square

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night at ICMAGS. Boys and Girls we play extra special hit tunes for you from that always fabulous fifties and sixties especially that EARLY Rock N Roll and Doo Wop era!

Tonight is a very special night featuring music from BOB DYLAN. Bobs’ music catalogue is vast and I don’t want to burden Gypsy’s hosting too much, so I hope you’ll enjoy the following hand picked special selections! We’ve started out with early Dylan from when he was brand new to NYC the recording industry to some later material.
As an asides, I used to hang at Gerde's Folk City in the Village. One night I arrived and the place was crazy with activity. Apparently Bob Dylan had just showed up, got on stage and did a couple songs then hugged Mike Gerde ( it was Mike's birthday! ), hopped back into a car and left. Just BEFORE I arrived.

Enjoy!
fetch-id-17791612-d-1614920317-gif.17808699

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night-Bob Dylan Special!

Bob Dylan - Gospel Plow

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'

The Times They Are A-Changin' (CBC Toronto 1964) - Bob Dylan

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bryan Ferry-The Times They Are a Changin

Bryan Ferry - The Times They Are A-Changin' (Dylanesque Live. The London Sessions 2007)

Latest posts

Latest posts