What's new

Doo Wop Friday Night: Darts - On My Mind - Great Late 50's New York Doo Wop Ballad

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P.S. If anyone can make an official doo wop Friday night at ICMAGS cd that can play in a vintage T-Bird or any other automobiles cd player please send me a line. Would like to make audio cd's of this journey, high quality

:tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P.S.S. Boys and Girls we at Doo Wop Friday night are working diligently to bring you some of the greatest doo wop music all in one place, all hand picked ( hence the desire to make cd's to play in the car so help! )

We will also begin searching the archives......where did this all come from? Where did it start, end, what did it influence, what influenced it. Some people attribute Mississippi type blues as a major influence which I don't agree with when it comes to what followed that short era. Important yes but there's so much more and the entire era has to be exciting to anyone into music, history, letting our minds drift to other times.......see ya this coming Friday with some special music for everyone :tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Back Doo Wop Friday Night- Bruce Channel - Hey! Baby

Welcome Back Doo Wop Friday Night- Bruce Channel - Hey! Baby

Welcome back to Doo Wop Friday night at ICMAGS. Boys and Girls we have some special hit tunes for you tonight from that fabulous fifties and Doo Wop era!

Bruce Channel - Hey! Baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4w1Mp6Mce4