What's new

Don't you people have anything better to do!!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
When I first found overgrow, I was a bachelor, I spent hours(make that days) on that place at a time. About a year after overgrow shut down, I met my wife, a few months later we moved in together. I set up my computer in a spare bedroom, which my wife referred to as the "isolation chamber", she'd accuse me of being on the net chatting with girls, and I'd say no, I'm at Icmag trying to help other growers and to promote growing your own.
Doesn't matter, I still get the look here and there, she is jealous for my attention, heh heh, at least I married a woman who is so pro-Cannabis that she used to grew her own until we hooked up. Thank god!

marriage-life-time-day-human-nature-joke-engagement-wedding-demotivational-poster-1250081062.jpg

I was with a girl I never should have been with for over 2 years (almost 2 and a half) until it came to the point where the weight gain, lack of energy and insane fights got out of control. I am so thankful, every single day, that I never got her pregnant or proposed to her early on in the relationship otherwise i'd be in a heap of shit as the break up was ultra messy.

Feels so damn good waking up knowing you're not going to have to deal with that kind of situation.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I hide my overgrow (EDIT: ICMag, omg) use from my girlfriend. She's latina, so her bitching is just that much more effective (read: loud and relentless).

M

medi-useA

Make a balm from canna oil and give it to ya missus the next time she has period cramps...to rub on her belly...next time she rags on ICMag...point to the balm....

Th@ should work...

muA

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Waiting for 4:20 Here ...13 minutes to go

So I'm cooking macaroni and just added Rambooster and increased my Swap file.

I'm flying with no virtual memory issues.Increased speed by almost 75%

:xmasnut:

Latest posts

Latest posts