What's new

Don't you hate it when certain members...

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
....one may or may not have communicated with on a more or less regular basis just vanish off the forum?
Especially regulars & popular members.

Personally although I haven't been able to be around much on here...@ least I checked in here and then and replied to a few posts made.
Going to be back on here more often now that my travels have slowed down.

:tiphat:

norcal_sourD

Well I always wondered what happened to YOU bro lol! Good to see ya back, always liked reading about your island life and what that entails. Hope you keep updating regularly...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are aware that MANY regularly change their "handles" to enhance personal security, some are popped (I know of 3 that happened too), some just leave IC because their bored or get a life.....

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Well I always wondered what happened to YOU bro lol! Good to see ya back, always liked reading about your island life and what that entails. Hope you keep updating regularly...

I've posted I've been traveling....& that I had to turn my internet connection on the island to satellite only ($8/minute) however that will change again once I return :)

I guess you must have missed those posts. ;)

G

gloryoskie

You are aware that MANY regularly change their "handles" to enhance personal security, some are popped (I know of 3 that happened too), some just leave IC because their bored or get a life.....

Is scrapping an account and starting a new one
cool? I've been around a couple years posting,
should I be worried enough to dump my account
now and start a new one?

S

Seal-Clubber

Crazy haze, Jack Hazer, Cali-o, i forget, Champagne. ..thx for the seeds BOG, they still in my freezer. hahaha. they will grow even from a long time ago. ~Res, Gypsy, thx... :) pSi007

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Is scrapping an account and starting a new one
cool? I've been around a couple years posting,
should I be worried enough to dump my account
now and start a new one?

with the way "obama" is going passing internet bills, yeah maybe.. i wouldn't be taking any chances if i was illegal and in america..

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
People change their handles a lot it seems; others are beat up and chased off the site.

Some are banned and then come back.

Peace out Homies...

Hey are you a German ex-pat living on an island? or do you just speak German?

Nice to see you back in town!

Wish the hell I was on some island with that contortionist that I saw at the Big Apple Circus the other night! Wow!

R.Fortune

kerrf

it is still good to stop by and see some of the familiars still posting even when trying to fly low - its hard to just throw a few posts up and not step back into the old ways

B

BasementGrower

to many people on the forums trolling for free gear.. or they get some neg feedback and they flip the fuck out like 12 year old little spoiled bitches.. .. this is y people leave the site.. way to many people trying to pry into others business.. or asking for clones.. or seeds.. or to test a cross u made.. this and that.. very childish behavior on icmag lately.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
to many people on the forums trolling for free gear.. or they get some neg feedback and they flip the fuck out like 12 year old little spoiled bitches.. .. this is y people leave the site.. way to many people trying to pry into others business.. or asking for clones.. or seeds.. or to test a cross u made.. this and that.. very childish behavior on icmag lately.

that never changes really,, i think strainhunter is talking about long standing members though not kiddies throwing their toys out the pram..

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I think it's because they grow such good herb it freaks them the fuck out every once in a while and they delete everything.
I've been guilty of that before.