What's new

Don't Slap A Girls' Ass Without Checking!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i know, odd title....

was just at a xmas party and i seen this chick ive known for a while, messed around years ago....

she didn't know i was there and i see her in the other room...

so, i come up from behind to give her a very swift backhand slap to the ass to say HELLO!

i slap that fucker so hard!! but shit!! im on the ground in serious fucking pain!!!! what happened?

she had her Samsung Galaxy in her back pocket!! smashed the screen to oblivion and fucked up my middle three fingers.....

oh the pain!!! wont be doing that again!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
fucking eh!!

she canceled her insurance two months ago.....

trying to find someone on Craigslist or a store that can repair it or i have to pay her a couple hundred, i done fucked up!

Red Fang

Veteran
I was going to say, around here you slap or pinch and you get jail or a lawsuit. Not like the good old days, damn bitches have no sense of humor now a days everything is a damn issue with them!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy story man that sucks! Maybe you can get to toss that ass again though when you fix or replace the phone for her... LOL :bigeye:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude that was risky.. I dont think her BF would appreciate his girls ex slapping her on the ass to say hello if she has one..

Max Yields

Funny story. LOL... Similar thing happened to me before. Except I accidentally broke this chicks gold chain while I was squeezing, sucking, & playing with her titties. She was like WTF??!! A real mood killer I tell ya. But I told her I'd fix it, yada, yada & we continued as if nothing had happened.
All went well & I still hit it. But man that blunder almost cost me some money & some hot action with this girl who I had eagerly been wanting to fuck. I did repair the chain I broke later on, so she was happy. She never kept the chain on while we got busy anymore. I told her just some heels worked fine for me.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
The lesson here... Do not slap an ass unless it is in skin tight pants with no pockets. The kind of skin tight that you see the camel toe from behind.

P

powerrobbie

^ I do not believe in god....BUT those pants made me believe in a higher power. I LOVE those fucking TNA skin tight tightsss ohhh man. P.S that storys fuckin hilarious krunck

slackx

Veteran
81ef571182fbe74362816c9c85433ffa

L

longearedfriend

fucking eh!!

she canceled her insurance two months ago.....

trying to find someone on Craigslist or a store that can repair it or i have to pay her a couple hundred, i done fucked up!

what's a couple hundred for you krunch :)

that must have been one strong ass slap (no pun intended)

when you said you we're on the ground, I thought that her boyfriend knocked you out right when he saw you do it

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

much safer to crack her one right in the face krunch, even jokingly go after a chicks butt or tits today & you'll be tomorrows registered sex offender.

btw, good luck on replacing her galaxy

Latest posts

Latest posts