What's new

Done with polyhybrids.

Zealious

Looking for skunky sweet dense indica ness.. Its the only thing that works for my arthritis.

Im thinking im done with polies. I mean u can find a winer but I hate the multi phenos...

I think I want to go to the proven NL#5

Who offers the best NL seeds?

I would prefer reg seeds but from my understanding fem seeds are proven to get u better phenos because they are kind of a clone of the mother plant.. so its what the breeder intended.. So i guess I dont care fem or reg at this point.

I was aslo looking into c99, bluecheese, kc brains mango or kc 33. aurura indica from nirvana. sensi star from paradise.. Chem dog is interesting. Mr nice dreamtime mix seems like a nice choice. IS the NL in that mix any good?
I wished I lived in NOrcal or oregon so i can get some nice cut.. Where can i get the seeds homies?

Im on a budget too..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez is using Sensi`s HinduKush for outcrossing,,,,,,his ChemIBL should be amazing when its ready:)

Zealious

thx ill check it out. been hearing a lot of deep chunk. is it a strawberry chough hybrid..

the x18 is a kush? indica dominant kush?

Zealious

wow man i just checked it out... deep chunk looks pretty special.. might be nice in breeding which i might end up doing with my vigorious mandalas that are missing yield and denseness.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naah man,,,,,Straw-Cough is a newish hybrid,,,,,toms shiz is supposed to be propper oldworld landrace,,,,

according to Tom,,,,,, some dude called "the chemist" collected some purelines beffore all the newage hybids took-over pre1970/80 *im not sure exactly when thechemist was supposed to have started collecting oldworld genetics, but anyways, up-in the hills of Cali "the chemist" was keeping the oldworld alive,,,,,then tom got blessed,,,,

bada-bing ,,,bada-boom,,, we get Deepchunk and X18

purebreeding is high level, so ya can emagine he was no shmo,,,

igrowone

Veteran
i've grown out a nl#5 for my 1st inside grow(from highgrade-seeds)
i have a bit of the arthritis myself
i'm pleased with the strain, meets the key traits of nl#5, low odor, pine scented buds, very strong
seems pretty helpful with anxiety issues
doesn't seem to be a great pain reliever, i'd say it's fair
but i haven't had the time to do much with indicas yet, so can't compare to other strains

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just ran chem x og kush from kryptonite and mango from kc brains. Mango is not that strong imo. I would not suggest anyone to get it, it is cheap though. chem x og is much better imo.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
im not sure why people buy poly hybrid seeds. F1s and inbred/landrace strains for me please. there is nothing stable about a poly hybrid. I guess if the genetics contained in them were uber rare then I would spend my money on them but only after I had bought all of the f1, and inbred/landrace seeds I wanted. I blame poly hybrids for the lack of diversity in the cannabis scene today. 90% of strains available today have the same or very similar highs/effects/ tastes. Do yourself and the cannabis community a favor, breed with f1s and landrace/stabilized genetics. Or at least stabilize them yourself before further diluting its finer qualities with an unthoughtful pollen chucking.

A

alpinestar

female seeds has a nice northern lights selection
check out the picture of the year thread

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man,,toms colours are very special,,,i find myself drifting off when i look at Raco`s pics:),,,,,,,an apparently the best traits are fixed in the line too,,,,,,

ive allso heard GrowDocs Bubbledust is on a spiritlevel when it comes to stability,,,bubbledust might be interesting for males!!,,,,,,,,i heard its a heavy leaning indica "indoor" hybrid too

deepchunk might spit nannas out if you grow-it indoors under harsh conditions,,,,,,toms shzz seems to like organic soil an the sun as a lightsource,,,,this is tyipical of propper oldworld landrace, ,,i wouldnt want it any other way:)

Zealious

thank you everyone. I apreciate everyones ideas.. Keep them coming. I really hope the NL helps with pain...

so ive def got it down to a NL cross or simlar.. Pref NL x Afghan or other indica notthing more sativa than NL x Skunk.

Some times I see people advertising seeds as f2's.. I could have swarn f2's are the most unstable family. f1 is usualy best due to hybrid vigor.. IBL are mutant soo I guess im looking for a good f1 of 2 IBL's Nothern lights x skunk???

any thoughts?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IBL stands for Inbred-Backcrossed-Line or Inbred-Line,,,,,,,this is the best,,,,<<<<<only high level reeders do this<<<<<<<<<

F1 is only a "true F1" when you cross 2 geneticly different IBL`s

F2 is an incross from an F1 line,,,,,,

yes,,,,,, the vaireation in the F2`s will be grater than in the F1`s and stability might seem to turn to sh1t,,,,,,,, but sometimes do dont want stability!!,,,,,,sometimes the desired expreshion was of a recessicive nature in the F1,,,,,,

remember F1`s only display the dominant genes,,,,,,,,,,

by making F2`s your able to find the previoulsy hidded recessive traits ...

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts