What's new

Done truckin. Time to relax

T

ThirstyKenny

Thanks cyber echo. I only bought 1 ltr bottles so might take your advice and look at getting some designed specifically for coco. Again your advice is very much appreciated.

Gday IG420. I just cleaned the bong mate and getting ready for a nice big session.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Thirsty Ken, welcome to the show man! Plenty to learn and read here, your yields will go up dont worry man!

T

ThirstyKenny

Hi everyone hope you all had a good day.

Gday Drift13 great to meet you mate and thanks.

Hi Tony, thanks very much mate. I've read quite a few of your postings. You really know your stuff. Thanks for taking time out to say hello :)

Actually i'd like to thank you all very much for making me feel so welcome. I have to admit, i was a little bit nervous about signing up with a marijuana grow forum. Not only because it's ilegal to grow in Oz but i'm probably the oldest newbie here haha. I'm the spritely young age of 52 and 7/8 but feel alot younger. Most of the time :)

Means a lot to me. Thankyou all

Kenny

T

ThirstyKenny

Good afternoon IG420 or whatever time of the day that it may be in your part of the world. Yes finding my feet slowly but surely. My brain hasn't been this active since high school. Hopefully i haven't killed too many brain cells through the years of constant abuse and neglect.- Yet! :D
Thanks mate

Gruetoo

Welcome! Add me also to the Lurkers Annon. I also sat for a 6 hour peroid just reading and not blinking. Good luck on your grow. Keep it clean, Keep it in specs, Keep it fun!

Gruetoo :plant grow:

T

ThirstyKenny

Hello there Gruetoo. good to meet you. The way i'm going with all this sitting in front of the screen i'm contemplating investing in a hemroid pillow just in case! :D
Thanks for stopping by :)

BigRigRob

Howdy Kenny, Welcome aboard!
char092.gif

I too have spent over half my life on the road, congrats on putting down some roots.........
Get it?..... Roots?....... I crack me up. Cheers Mate
trink39-1.gif

T

ThirstyKenny

Ahh g'day there BigRigRob, great to meet another King Of The Road haha! How's your back these days mate? Mine is giving me greif to no end at the moment. Might have to start my medical beer session a bit earlier today if this keeps up! :D

See you out there mate- My attempt at crackin' myself up. Cheers!

T

ThirstyKenny

I'm still resisting mate. It's 9am here. I'll keep myself busy till i catch up with the boys for our midday feed and drinking session- lies and b.s session more like it! :D
Have a couple for me!