What's new

Done @ D50 12/12? input appreciated!

j242

Guys need some guidance here. My Blue Dream is at day 50 of 12/12 TODAY. I got a scope at Radio Shack and I do some some cloudy trichs also slightly amber and some completely clear trichs! my research says 55 - 60 days for Blue Dream to Finish. Here is a pic I just took and you can see some amberish trichs! This is my first real grow and mostly a learning process and if I over did them well no big deal :D. She looks healthy though! Pic:

IMG_4847.jpg

cheecha07

amazing pics i would say it's ready however you can let it go a little longer depending on your preference of high.

DeoXy

It's *said* that if you leave your plants to sit for 24-48 hours in darkness before you cut is suppose to make them frost up nicely/better... Blue Dream is some fine smoke! deff. picked a nice strain to start with let me tell you...Nice work on that lady ;)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now give them plain water for a week and only 10 hours of light and 14 of darkness to let them really get done done done. I think they will swell more yet those calyx's still could be fatter and it does look very dark green still. Usually by end of flowering your plants should be very light green or even yellow other than the buds otherwise you have not flushed well. :canabis:

Kush Farmer

Now give them plain water for a week and only 10 hours of light and 14 of darkness to let them really get done done done. I think they will swell more yet those calyx's still could be fatter and it does look very dark green still. Usually by end of flowering your plants should be very light green or even yellow other than the buds otherwise you have not flushed well. :canabis:

:yeahthats That's pretty much gospel.

j242

Thank you so much for the replies! I have been giving them only water for the last week or so. I plan on giving them an official flushing tomorrow. I will also switch the light schedule starting tomorrow :). So 10/14 til the end SOTF420 / Kush Farmer?

I so can't wait to see what the smoke turns out like and only 50 something days for a SAT dom strain is so great!!!!!

Cheers!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup just adjust the time the lights come on and go off by one hour each (1 hr on each end)
I would water with plain water and not harvest until the plant shows signs of yellowing or leafs become very light green if you are not in a rush and want the best quality smoke. If you NEED some smoke just cut off a lower branch now and let it dry out while the top finishes.

Be sure to update us with final pics in a week! You seem to be doing a fine job. :canabis:

HeyMang

My Blue Dream ladies are in day 54 of flower, and I'm letting them go another 10 days or so. Started the flush 3 days ago. From what I've read, I see experienced growers recommending at least 60 days, 70 considered "optimal". I'm seeing about 15% amber, 70% cloudy, 15% clear atm. Hope that helps.

Kush Farmer

This sould come out to be exactly what Blue Dream is meant to be: Narco-Couch Lock buds. I'd like to add a "well done!!" You said this was your first run? She looks mighty fine!!! Congrats!!

Frozenguy

Veteran
I would really recommend to start harvesting top buds. Harvest some like today or tomorrow, then harvest another sample a day or two after that. Then another sample a day or two after that until its all harvested by the time you're sure its done.

Then you will know what smoke you like you better. Because you will NEVER know until you try it.

I thought I had my girl finishing exactly where I wanted her after three harvests. Once I smoked her bud side by side that was finished at different times I realized I wanted her to go another five-seven days.

It will only benefit you. And dont forget to label them lol.

Kush Farmer

Blue Dream is one of the best medical strains out there, IMO. I wish I hadn't lost my mom. I have a thread around here somewhere looking for something close to Blue Dream in seed form with no luck!!