What's new

Donating clones for med. patients in prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redrum92

For a long time I have wished that there were a way for those who grow to help those who are in need (medical patients)

Let's say a grower lives in a place where cannabis is illegal, or the medical stuff is low quality and literally 3x price of what is fair. Obviously, there have to be many people who need (or have kids who need) medical cannabis desperately but can't afford it or get it legally. If one wanted to help those people by giving away free clones, could it be done without risking the benefactor's freedom? And if so, how would one even find med patients in need? Can't exactly just leave a couple clones behind Home Depot, post on Craigslist that they're there, and hope they are used appropriately.

revegeta666

? Risking the benefactor's freedom?? People who live in countries where weed is illegal share clones all the time. Go meet someone and give him a clone. Meet someone on the internet and send them some clones. If you want to "help patients" so much surely you can walk to the post office and send a clone lol 🤷‍♂️

Redrum92

? Risking the benefactor's freedom?? People who live in countries where weed is illegal share clones all the time. Go meet someone and give him a clone. Meet someone on the internet and send them some clones. If you want to "help patients" so much surely you can walk to the post office and send a clone lol 🤷‍♂️

I think you missed the spirit of the question. I'm not talking about giving clones to seasoned growers who you already know and trust. How do you find/meet those people? Do you suggest a weed grower just post on any website: "Hey I'm a weed grower. Who needs clones?" If using the internet, one would have to have some method that narrowed it down to just medical patients in need, and then narrowed it down to ones in the same city/state. I don't know of any website like that, do you?

Also, yes risking freedom. If you are meeting random ass strangers from the internet IRL to engage in a felony, or regularly using the post office to engage in a felony, you are absolutely risking your freedom. Meeting face-to-face or showing your face at a post office is out of the question, absolutely no. Complete anonymity is the goal here.

Tl;dr It would be a terrible ideal to treat this like a normal clone-trading transaction. On one end will always be a completely unknown factor, hence the need for a safer/anonymous method, hence me asking here for an idea, so growers of the world could make themselves useful in this way.

This may not be doable, and if it is, it definitely won't be easy, but I think it is worth it to help people in need.

Last edited:

revegeta666

I think you're overthinking it man. If you want to share, just share. Clones are the easiest thing to send stealthily. And there's dozens of ways to send them. I have sent so many clones and never thought twice about it. Who's gonna stop you and open your package when you're walking to the post office? No one is gonna care. What I'm saying is, if you have all these fears about sending clones, maybe you're not that eager to help patients 😂 And by the way, if a "patient" knows he needs weed, chances are he already smokes, already has friends who smoke/grow, probably can easily get the clone from someone they know.

revegeta666

Freeze! You chili-chokin' pepper belly! Hands in the air! 🙂
Don't worry officer it's just some clones come here smoke da ganja
throw-your-hand-up-raise-the-roof.gif

Redrum92

I think you're overthinking it man. If you want to share, just share. Clones are the easiest thing to send stealthily. And there's dozens of ways to send them. I have sent so many clones and never thought twice about it. Who's gonna stop you and open your package when you're walking to the post office? No one is gonna care. What I'm saying is, if you have all these fears about sending clones, maybe you're not that eager to help patients 😂 And by the way, if a "patient" knows he needs weed, chances are he already smokes, already has friends who smoke/grow, probably can easily get the clone from someone they know.

Idk where you're from, but you wouldn't last 10 years doing felonies "who's gonna care?" willy-nilly like that where I'm from, let alone 50. Also, no, 99% of smokers where I'm from have never seen a weed plant let alone know where to get a clone.

I have no interest in just hoping this doesn't come back and bite a charitable grower in the ass. If you think you're protected just because your recipient smokes, so they definitely would never snitch if they got caught, you're risking it big time.

Also you keep skipping the main question: where do you meet those super-cool-never-ever-snitch people without just announcing yourself as a grower publicly?

With all due respect my dude, I don't you understand where I'm coming from and what I'm asking. Maybe things work different were you live, but I'm telling you, as a fact, the methods you are describing would carry incredible risk over the long term in most of the world

Last edited:

Redrum92

I've never been the best at communicating my ideas with others. Oh well. I will be developing this on my own, elsewhere.

Mods, please close thread

Rider420

Hi I'm a Narc could you point me to a person to arrest?
Sorry dude but if you get your answer every Narc on this board will know as well. And ten years is a long fucking time!
Wrong place to ask check with your local med groups.
BTW in Canada it's perfectly legal to give away and send clones up to four, seeds up to 30 and bud up to 30 grams in the mail to medical and recreational users over the legal age. I hope the same will be true in America shortly you always copycat us LOL.

Last edited:

revegeta666

Ok man I meant no offense, just finding it hard to relate. You don't have to close the thread just because we joked around, maybe someone else will come with an answer you like better. The way I see it is, if you are looking forward to helping people in need, but are scared of getting caught with clones, maybe sharing them is not for you. People in need will appreciate other kinds of help as well, I'm sure. Because if clones are illegal where you live, you are going to be doing illegal things which carry some risks, there's no other way around it. If there were somekind of anonymous association you would still have to carry the clones to their place, or send them to them. That's what I don't get. As for the risks, what I meant to say earlier is where I live I don't need to present and ID card to send a package, and if asked for my name I just give a fake name and address. I have never once in my life been stopped by the police and asked to open a letter which I am on my way to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts