What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Domino's bagseed thing

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work shaping those ladies to yer space there Domino...They grew up quickly eh?...The real fun is just about to begin in here =) Keep it green MP

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i cant get over how godes like they look the leaves are just amazing no deformatys whats so ever......... the leaf of the 2nd pic on the bottom right is just bu-di-ful

D0MiN0

thanks, dudes, you are making me blush :redface:

MP - could have done better shaping them, I'll do better next time for sure...
Shroomy - :yes: dude, your posts are making my ego grow :D

Everything's ready to transplant tomorrow, I guess that it won't stress em too much?!?!?! would appreciate reply on that one...

Yeah, just wanted to share a thing... I'm on a "tolerance too high" break, haven't toked for ten or so days, want to be able to fully feel the bagseed girls... And won't pay for the shwag sold here at the time... :dueling:

See ya guys around
:respect:
Domino

D0MiN0

I finally did it. two girls got repotted, the 3rd is going to stay in 9 liter container. It's been like 4 hours and they look really happy. I'm blooming too :D

looking forward for comments!
bye
:D

P

Peat

Nice canopy!

I bet they like their new containers! :yes:

My plants always seem to love a good xplant right at / just before flipping!
I've never had any stress issues that I recognized...just increased vigor...:D
& I can be clumsy...:redface:

Just curious, why aren't ya xplanting the 3rd one?

:lurk:

D0MiN0

hey, peat! They luv'em =)
The 3rd one was already in a big container (9 liter one). That would be OB#1
Other ones were in 5 liter pots or smaller... OB#1 grew really big and I thought that it was enough... Yeah, the new containers are about 12 liters, so i guessed that it would have been unnecessary stress...
:fsu:

thanks for stopping by, bro!

shroomyshroom

Veteran
I finally did it. two girls got repotted, the 3rd is going to stay in 9 liter container. It's been like 4 hours and they look really happy. I'm blooming too :D

looking forward for comments!
bye
:D

I have never ever had a any stress related issues when transplanting my plants and i do everything out side.... :yoinks:

i think if you are gentle do bash em around and give em a good watering once transplanted they will love you like a whore loves the cock :D

D0MiN0

Hi Guys :wave:
It's day 14 and everything is going smooth! The girls are still growing and starting to put on some hair.

Here are some overview pics of the garden, still fresh from the camera:
picture.php

Oakland bush#1 is in the back, Oakland bush#3 right and Beefcake bud is left

left:
picture.php

right:
picture.php

There is a huge difference between OB #1 and #3, they're like completely different strains, and the seeds came from the same bud...

OB#3 has one polyploid (or smth) branch:
picture.php

The clones have finally rooted, 3 survived, 1 died, they'll go outside and play next week or the week after... they seem healthy and happy :D

picture.php

Some random tops for the end of this report

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you guys like my girls.
comments and critique are welcomed!

See ya around
Cheers

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thick stalks, ready to support some weight...You gotta be getting pretty pumped, they're setting up real nice. I'm lovin it.

D0MiN0

Hi, Meltingpot, thanks bro! I am pretty pumped, cant wait for the full bloom!

Hey, shroomy, thanks mang!

I'll be adding some ghetto DIY CO2 today, just some yeast+sugar+hot water... doing my best to give the best to the girls :D

:wave:

D0MiN0

flash update

flash update

Hi, guys, things are doing great in my little closet, hope you are doing great, too

took the first flash pics yesterday, girls really look fine

here is Beefcake bud

picture.php

It's starting to smell really fruity. Somehow lemony, really sour... I love her... :D

Oakland Bush#3

picture.php

This one is also great. Kinda minty smelling... weird... She has streched the least, gotta put her on something to keep up with the other two... :dueling:

OB#1 is too big to go out and play, so, no flash pics for her yet..:noway:

Keep it positive!
cheers

D0MiN0

after three weeks of flowering

after three weeks of flowering

Hi guys! Today is the day 21 from switching so I'll do a little update. Gals are doing well, they are enjoying extra CO2, so I'll add some more in few days.

I hope they'll stop stretching, they're kinda out of space...

Some of the family photos
picture.php

Didn't take them out today, so here are some of the in-garden top pics:

Beefcake Bud

picture.php

picture.php

Beefcake mama and beefcake clone... Just introduced the clone to the HPS. I'll put it back under the fluos before the light switches off
All clones are doing well, they are about to go on a long journey to be transplanted directly to the ground and grow outdoor.

Oakland bush#1

picture.php

OB#1 is showing some claws, N toxicity, I'll have to flush her a little... I'll need to change the soil for the next time, it seems that this one has too much N

Oakland bush#3

picture.php

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed!

see you guys

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Hi guys! Today is the day 21 from switching so I'll do a little update. Gals are doing well, they are enjoying extra CO2, so I'll add some more in few days.

I hope they'll stop stretching, they're kinda out of space...

Some of the family photos
picture.php

Didn't take them out today, so here are some of the in-garden top pics:

Beefcake Bud

picture.php

picture.php

Beefcake mama and beefcake clone... Just introduced the clone to the HPS. I'll put it back under the fluos before the light switches off
All clones are doing well, they are about to go on a long journey to be transplanted directly to the ground and grow outdoor.

Oakland bush#1

picture.php

OB#1 is showing some claws, N toxicity, I'll have to flush her a little... I'll need to change the soil for the next time, it seems that this one has too much N

Oakland bush#3

picture.php

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed!

see you guys

loving it :D

D0MiN0

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, guys, it's been a while... Hope you're all doing great & being safe!

Its middle of week 5 in my closet. things are OK. One of the girls(OB#3) grew some balls but the rest is cool
here's an overview:
picture.php

My favorite girl so far:
Beefcake Bud
picture.php

She is really doing great, putting on weight and a lot of resin.

a popcorn bud macro
picture.php

She smells great, I'm so happy I have a clone growing outdoor

Oakland Bush#1

picture.php

she's in the back, so no better pics:(

Here is tha confused girl
Oakland Bush#3
picture.php

I've decided not to kill the poor thing but to try to avoid those sacks from opening by cutting em while they're still green & immature...

All this hermie stuff happened while I was away for a few days, i double checked lightleaks, there were none... I guess it's just genetics ...

Thanks for stopping by

:respect:

P

Peat

Looking good, D0M!
Sux about the hermie issues, tho.

I'm prone to thinking that these things are stress related.
...light leaks are a common stressor.
(but not the only one...)

Some individuals / strains seem more susceptable than others...
Some just wanna grow balls!

And, at different rates / percentages. Meaning some may be "managable" by hand picking...
but that's a little risky...there are some you can't turn your back on...:dueling:

Oh yeah, don't leave those balls lying around after cutting them. :noway:

:2cents:
Good Luck!

D0MiN0

thanks, randude101!
It's actually very far from Mexico!:D
I find those seeds as a cross between great smokes and unknown males(or perhaps itersexed plants self-pollinated OB#3:chin: