What's new

doin the dirty veg+bloom in peat moss like a boss

sensiman

Hey doc I wouldn't call it FREE cause we PAID for that FREE SAMPLE with that said they need to remove FREE SAMPLE from their site and put WE SELL SMALL SAMPLES of our products.

Hard water for them is water with 100ppm-250ppm and soft is 100ppm and lower. It has nothing to do with PH levels of the water.

mericanfiend

Most regular reservoir roadies would struggle to call a 150g baggie a sample. At 3-7 grams/gallon you will be able to concoct 50 gallons max. That being said, I'm doing the dirty in a couple rezzies and it definitely comes out pretty murky after mixing up the hard water formula for a few months, but i'm not noticing a whole lot of fallout. Could be batch specific...

still a few weeks on these and they are going to be oil grenades

10e55cy.jpg

2cib2wp.jpg

357j68i.jpg

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Bump for that dank. You killed it bro, think everyone was too busy looking up V+B to post a response, I know I was, hope all's well with the netprophet you've been away for a while. :tiphat::groupwave: Lets hear it for NP huh? :biggrin:

DJXX

Veteran
NICE NICE...beauty pics...i love the Veg+Bloom ...i use the hard water formulation in coco/perlite...got another 30% yield with the new nutes...love it...your stuff looks insane...love to stick my nose in there....DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Hey doc I wouldn't call it FREE cause we PAID for that FREE SAMPLE with that said they need to remove FREE SAMPLE from their site and put WE SELL SMALL SAMPLES of our products.

Hard water for them is water with 100ppm-250ppm and soft is 100ppm and lower. It has nothing to do with PH levels of the water.
the stuff is insane, you won't be disappointed....DJXX

tejashidrow

r.

They ship their free samples via priority mail which cost $5.75
.25 cents for handling
The sample is free.... Shipping is not.

Off topic:
I am veg gig with V&B dirty in coco
Following their schedule I teaspoon per gallon
Lower leaves are yellowing not enough nitrogen
Should I bump it up?
Thanks

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
the stuff is insane, you won't be disappointed....DJXX
how many gallons can i get from a 1 lb bag?
They ship their free samples via priority mail which cost $5.75
.25 cents for handling
The sample is free.... Shipping is not.

Off topic:
I am veg gig with V&B dirty in coco
Following their schedule I teaspoon per gallon
Lower leaves are yellowing not enough nitrogen
Should I bump it up?
Thanks
hey Tj how did this turn out? did u have to use more then the recommened dosage on it?