What's new

Dogwalker OG

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Yeah I actually have people that I trust to watch things in the winter but I've popped all these seeds now and I wouldn't want to leave someone with this clusterfuck, lol.

It's all good, my four gavita 750's just arrived and really all I need to do is wrap the room in Orca film, hang the lights and my little pheno hunting room will be ready to go.

orechron

I gotta get on with some seeds popping. I've got too many that are just getting older. I was telling milky the other day that I've got a bunch of 315w ceramic fixtures collecting dust. Winter makes me lazy.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Definitely something possible in ★dog. The one we have out yielded gg4 by 15% and basically the same size plant. You could club a baby seal to death with a cola...dense

orechron

I have a pack of stardawg seeds too from the release that TR's cut came from. Those and the wcd x chem ibl are getting popped first.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Milky, did you run the Ill Stardawg cut outdoors this year?

Orechron wcd x chem ibl sounds like a southfork cross, yeah?

Apparently I'm just full of questions today!

milkyjoe

Veteran
Yes on the Ill. It looks almost exactly like the gg4 outdoors.

It is a bit stronger as far as sit you down than the one I am keeping. It lacks density, smell and taste comparatively though

orechron

Yep, south fork seeds. The wcd is really desirable structure wise but it isn't smelly enough and could be more potent. The chem line they used will prob fix that.

Yeah I wouldn't try running the ill stardawg in pnw. I'm getting sick of cutting plants down in mid oct rainstorms. Both the glue and stardawg are great oil plants though.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
picture.php

Those look great, worked at a dispensary in Portland that got Heroes Of The Farm DW and Scooby. Here are some shots from when I was pheno hunting some Dogwalker OG S1s I made.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
So this cut just came around and was wondering if anyone has any more detailed info? The live resin i smokes that came with the cut was ridiculously terpy. Right up my alley. Remiscient of glue with an over chem funk to it.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
I ran it for a solid year or so. As far as terps it was one of the best I've ever grown. Just such a strong, complex nose on it. It didn't yield great in my system though. Too bushy, not enough light penetration. Bag appeal is also not great due to lack of frost and it was a lot of work to trim. Those factors had it losing out to other cuts in the long run. I wish I'd kept it for potential breeding but I was moving and had to pare down the stable so it ended up getting the axe. Out of the dozen or so people in my circle I don't think anyone still has it which is kind of a shame.

JetLife175

Veteran
I ran it for a solid year or so. As far as terps it was one of the best I've ever grown. Just such a strong, complex nose on it. It didn't yield great in my system though. Too bushy, not enough light penetration. Bag appeal is also not great due to lack of frost and it was a lot of work to trim. Those factors had it losing out to other cuts in the long run. I wish I'd kept it for potential breeding but I was moving and had to pare down the stable so it ended up getting the axe. Out of the dozen or so people in my circle I don't think anyone still has it which is kind of a shame.

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated. I decided to pick it up and see what she does. It’ll be a while before she gets ran but the terps on the sample I had was too good to pass up. I smell a lot of the Albert walker in it with that gassy chem/kush smell on the back end. Definitely some potent smoke.

Jcue81

Hey DD

I received a cut of it in a trade a few weeks ago. It originated from Wonderland Nursery. Do you have experience with the cut? Any tips?