What's new

Dogue de Bordeaux anyone

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
bro your dogs are beautiful, are thay brother and sister,,,check him out looking at ya nuggs in the jar lol...do thay snore like hell &and try to run when there sleeping aswell lol

keep it green
highlander

C

Cookie monster

bro your dogs are beautiful, are thay brother and sister,,,check him out looking at ya nuggs in the jar lol...do thay snore like hell &and try to run when there sleeping aswell lol

keep it green
highlander

Aw thank you.

No relation but they may as well be bro n sis 4 years and never so much as a wee squabble between them and he never trys to mount her.

The big guy is so protective of her and my family it's scarey...god help any person or dog that trys to harm her or anybody in my pack.

Kinda why i;m nuts about boxers, they are so full of love if they know you, but threaten anybody in the pack then run like like hell.

Best snoring dogs in ireland...but just try and get them to give you some space in the bed and you know :wallbash::wallbash:you are fightin a loosing battle

xcrispi

175Ib :yoinks: he some beast.......:wave:Loki,,,, how old? got any more pics

keep it green
highlander

Lots more ,
Have had all kindsa k9's , they're my kids .

2 Rottys , 5 APBT's , 1 Neo Mastiff , and an American bred GSD so far .
Here's a pic. of Loki at 21 mos. , Luci our APBT at 6 mos , and Tonka our GSD at 8 weeks .

The GSD was by far the smartest / easiest to train so far . Max von Stephanitz ROCK's- you oughta know who that is HIGHlander. Tonka is 6 mos. old right now and is Obidence trained , Agility trained , and 1/2 way through Off Leash training . Schutzen will be last once she's about a yr. old .

Stay safe bro.
Crispi :joint:

Attachments

• loki 1.jpg
    loki 1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 6
  • luci dog 1.jpg
    luci dog 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Tonka 002.jpg
    Tonka 002.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 10
G

Greyskull

boxers are great. i miss my girl... loyal, and great with kids.

i have an English Mastiff. he's 2years old, and weighs 180lbs. he is the biggest softest heart in the world. slobbery... you know how some boxers are droolers and some are not, well this mastiff is a drooler. but he thinks he's a lap dog if you don't watch ou! he gets along great with my rotty, eng/am bulldong, and corgi/shitzu... and the old chihuahua before she passed. great guard dog. he peers over my 6ft wall all the time keeping an eye on things. i love my big mastiff dog!

Huge dumps though dude. HUGE. makes the dumps my 160lb rotty takes look like they came from a toy sized dog..... ick.......

Latest posts

Latest posts