What's new

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
you have a pretty awesome setup and the place looks spotless and clean floors they sorta look like the kind you'd find in a warehouse or something;)

the plants all look happy and healthy and by the looks of their's alot of em:respect:

but do you find it hard to access the plants at the top of the stairs to water or do you just use a hose of some kind?? just wondering man....

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like how the rail in front of the plants comes off.
easy peezy access.
atleast it looks like it comes off to me

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks guys

CF

actually i had not thought about that bro, but I will have a catwalk on the side and a flex hose for watering, the veg gets it own rez, going to run it along ceiling, kind of like what you get in one of those do it yourself car washes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dog thats so bad ass yo,i love it.i wish i had high cielings now,id do it up like that fasho,i like the way it makes double the vegging plants in that area yo,my kinda chit right there load'm in :D
cant wait to see what other trix you pull from the hat.
peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good job bro .. last time i was refering to something similar....and i c it worked out nicely alteast you got more floorspace to play with....nice work my friend!
ohw yea and we schould have a talk again....:wave:

P

Peat

Cannabis High Rise Condos :smoker:

Go any higher, & you might need a bucket truck! ;)
picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey guys thanks for stopping in, much appreciato

Ok was in for a while tonight

Two reasons,

1. to get pics for you guys

2. to hang out while I was waiting on something

While in there I decided to assemble the reflectors i will be putting up for this run

picture.php

So, I thought I would just add some shots

picture.php

a "blue rhino", check out the early flowering, this plant was gifted to me, so I am not sure if it is even blue rhino. But I wonder if it don't have some AF in it

picture.php

My zombies waiting for flower time, They will be making the next gen of zombies, so they will have quite the haircuts over teh next week or so

picture.php

Random tops, lifesaver,blue rhino, heavenly man, hashplant

and some bud shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey dudes

Thanks and thanks

Make sure you guys check back soon, I will have some impressive set up shots, over the next few weeks.......

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Lot's of working going on here...........once all is said and done your gonna have a killer room :watchplant:

Dr Dog

Veteran
I certainly hope so T

but everything will be coming together very very soon

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Zombie!!!! Sweet bro, very impressive frost buildup. Things blowing up down there for sure, looking forward to another trip up to visit.... shhh don't tell the wife, I'm going on business :)