What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Vegan

Thanks man, and yes it is alot of promix, thanks for stoppin in

VerdantG

Thanks dude, safety is the name of teh game

Mr Bill

Meh, might of already been said, but still nice to have your brothers stop in

briguy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DAMN!! :woohoo:

Dr Dog

Veteran
BRIGUY

Thanks man, you saved me posting some new pics here, as this will suffice for now.

So anyways was in last night, some are doin great, some not as much... When I set this room up it was filled with a bunch of genetics that are not mine, we got them as very stressed out cuttings, so I have in turn had some nanners of course, and some seeds now, but future crops should be clean, as I will be growing them from seed into buds

Update most likely Tuesday night

rhytmo

Oh, whatta breathtaking view.

What are the size of those pots you use? Looks like you use different pot sizes too.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Rhytmo

Thanks man, They are mainly 6.1 Gallon pots, I might have a couple 5 gal or one or two 4 gallons in there, some of the plants were not ready for the bigger pots when i was transplanting. Once a plant gets past 4 ft in height, it also sucks trying to transplant that, I almost need a ladder to transplant.

BR\
Thanks bro

Looking forward to your info

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin soooooo awesome brotha,i know ur livin it up in there.
always on the lurk bruh :lurk:
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Ninja

thanks man, You know what it is like, too much work to be living it up lol

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Yo Ninja

thanks man, You know what it is like, too much work to be living it up lol

NEVER heard a trueer...statement........this IZ one hard fulltime JOB....FoSo.....
only the strong...smart...safe....and savey ...survive......and live to grow on...and on...and on....

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

Here we see an action shot of the good Doctor in his natural environment, climbing the bean stalk. Watch out Dog! There's a giant up there waiting to grind yer bones. Better you take him a GIANT spliff so he'll fall off the stalk coming back down.

Dr Dog

Veteran
What up guys

Thanks for stoppin by and leavin the love dudes

Was in there last night for a few hours, this heatwave is causing me some concern, getting over 30 c in there now, but what can I do, short of dropping 2grand on an ac. Will be in the cards for next summer season though.

So just a couple shots, I took a bunch but I think I need to start using the tripod again, as I am getting some shaky shots, but here are 3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

7 weeks

rhytmo

Thanks man, They are mainly 6.1 Gallon pots, I might have a couple 5 gal or one or two 4 gallons in there, some of the plants were not ready for the bigger pots when i was transplanting. Once a plant gets past 4 ft in height, it also sucks trying to transplant that, I almost need a ladder to transplant.

Do you mean some plants were too small for bigger pots, or what?

Can you say how many watts you have per square feet?

And those flowers look nice.

Dr Dog

Veteran
at the time they went in, they were a bit small for the large pots. The last thing you want is alot of open space when you flip into flower.

Not sure how much watts per sq ft I have, never really thought about it. I was planning on getting a light intensity meter soon, so I will let you know, but it is bright in there. I do wear eye protection.

And thanks man

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoG
Howzit brother..?? Sux about the temps in your micro grow.. hehe Seriously though 2g's is a lot of money but what do ya do.. I hope all works out and nothing is lost.. Hittin ya with good and cool vibes... peace..

sack