What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Stars

Dog Star

Veteran
Ok man,if you dont wanna post its alright....no problem.

I wish you found those that you searchin for.

DS

V

vuuduu

Damn fine buddage again Doggiemän..

Those VG x SB is getting upped on the sowing line all the time :D

Dog Star

Veteran
Heya Vuuduu man,

small ones look amazing,not stretch at all,tight nodes and interesting wide leafes,
happy as i got main prize on lotery,no retards or any weird mutation,

perfectly healthy young plants..and sprout rate will be much better if i didnt hit tray
on floor and some of them was totaly out of pot..so i cleaned mess and put them back

but from 17 seeds i have 12 plants..one runt killed but again i was guilty he was runt
as this plant was fall from good height on floor in most delicate time.

Also there was some fungus gnat larvae and they killed few sprouts before they emerged,again my fault..was need to give Bti on watering when i sowed seeds.

But to look at them and see this healthiness i forgot instantly all problems we haved
in beginings.. ;)

Have feel i have good number of females between Alien Gifts,but we will see...

All the best Vuuduu friend

DS

Siever

Veteran
Dog Star,

Those Valley Ghash x Sour Bubble are by far the most impressive flowers I've ever seen.
Are the Valley Ghash and Sour Bubble flowers as impressive, or is it your patient selection that made the flowers so damn fine? Untill now I wanted to buy Y Griega (Medical seeds) for my next grow. Untill now that is. When I look at pictures from Motarebel and B.O.G. they come close to yours, but they're not the same. Even Rare Dankness doesn't look as frosty as yours. Would you mind sharing your knowledge?

Peace out,

Siever

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dog star,,,,
very,very nice work my friend,,,,,great pics also,,,
thanks for sharing,,,s2

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx man,

Valley Ghash phenotip was best of 3 ladies i haved,love this medicine and have respect
for Motarebel breeding so i purchased pack of seeds..think i sprouted 6 seeds from that pack and founded 3 males and 3 females...all 3 was good smoke..not much difference
in stone departement but one female have more vigour than others...that is mum.

For fathers i used 2 turbofast males from Sour Bubbles,

as i haved some other genetics that i worked in that time so my attention was go
in another direction...shared seeds with friends and some others but mostly no body
growed them as it usually goes...

One guy i gived seeds growed some outdoor last year and one day calling me to
house i try some bud he growed.
That was hard indica experience and he suceed in growing this plant,i sees nugs and they
was hard,turbo resiny and sticky but then i didnt have camera to take some pics.

Later i sprouted 1 seed of VG x SB and bam..again some resiny monster and now i know
its not by chance,this progeny shows some nice resiny plants...thats why i sprouted more
to see for myself and to show others this plants.

Taste was amazing and cant wait to have again this kind of buds inside stash.

Stay tuned Siever,who knows maybe there are even more resiny phenotipes than those
on pics...cause i dont belive i sprouted most resiny from them in my first atempt.

For month we will know ratio between boys and girls and i belive there will be more
of this nice resiny buds and pictures to show.

Also to not forgot to mention i am in organic setup,no synthetic nutes,mixing my soil mixes and reviving old soil,using beneficial bacteries and mycos and total organic nutes
and amendments,good quality clean water...thats it..dont know what to say more.

Kind regards Siever

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
hey dog star,,,,
very,very nice work my friend,,,,,great pics also,,,
thanks for sharing,,,s2

Thanx a lot S2,

i sees you also have cool garden there,good to see you have chance
for that GG#4 clones and Stardawgs,thats a 2 strains beside GSC cuts
i have wish to try in future.

Specialy i will love to try Stardawg cutting,hurd some good things on that one..

All the best S2 :tiphat:

DS

Siever

Veteran
Thanx man,

Valley Ghash phenotip was best of 3 ladies i haved,love this medicine and have respect
for Motarebel breeding so i purchased pack of seeds..think i sprouted 6 seeds from that pack and founded 3 males and 3 females...all 3 was good smoke..not much difference
in stone departement but one female have more vigour than others...that is mum.

For fathers i used 2 turbofast males from Sour Bubbles,

as i haved some other genetics that i worked in that time so my attention was go
in another direction...shared seeds with friends and some others but mostly no body
growed them as it usually goes...

One guy i gived seeds growed some outdoor last year and one day calling me to
house i try some bud he growed.
That was hard indica experience and he suceed in growing this plant,i sees nugs and they
was hard,turbo resiny and sticky but then i didnt have camera to take some pics.

Later i sprouted 1 seed of VG x SB and bam..again some resiny monster and now i know
its not by chance,this progeny shows some nice resiny plants...thats why i sprouted more
to see for myself and to show others this plants.

Taste was amazing and cant wait to have again this kind of buds inside stash.

Stay tuned Siever,who knows maybe there are even more resiny phenotipes than those
on pics...cause i dont belive i sprouted most resiny from them in my first atempt.

For month we will know ratio between boys and girls and i belive there will be more
of this nice resiny buds and pictures to show.

Also to not forgot to mention i am in organic setup,no synthetic nutes,mixing my soil mixes and reviving old soil,using beneficial bacteries and mycos and total organic nutes
and amendments,good quality clean water...thats it..dont know what to say more.
Kind regards Siever
DS

Thank you very much master

Dog Star

Veteran
No problemo,i am also not some master..

could call myself weed enthusiast and i do it cause of love on this plant,
and i love to grow plants,know to grow organicaly and i know to grow with chems but
6-7 years i practice only organics,reasons are multiple and i changed myself totaly in technique...

Will show also some other crosses that i have faith in..but i need time as now i need
facility to sprout all those strains and to show folks all those plants.

Happy gardening Siever :tiphat:

DS

Siever

Veteran
I'm in my fourth year & I'm growing with seaweed, whey, fossilized Ca with Mg, bonemeal, lavameal, epsom salt & CBG D9. So if I look what have achieved I think the same is possible for me! I'm planning to make my crosses/seeds as well, although I was thinking to make feminized seeds. Right now I'm still looking for good strains to start with. B.O.G. might be my next company to try. About Y Griega; I still think I'll give that one a try. There are so many mouthwatering strains these days. CBG's Destroyer, Rare Dankness Scott's OG or Ace seeds Purple Haze x Malawi to name only but a very few. I need probably at least a year to make a decission on which strains to use. But then of course...

Siever

Siever

Veteran
It's quite allright. I wouldn't say it's magic, but then you can also say: which product IS magic? If you have bad results without you won't get good results with it. If you have good results without you'll get slightly better results with it. I do not dare to say that it is a has to use product. But then again, which single product improves yield and quality in a drastic way.

Siever

Dog Star

Veteran
But then again, which single product improves yield and quality in a drastic way.-

Answer is Kelp even this wasnt question,and that is also inside D9,

but i love to use him inside soil mixes and later to give addition ferment from Kelp,
one time i used 2 kilos of crunched kelp per 150 liter of soil...results was amazing and
rate of growth enourmous..but usually use 1 kg per this amount of soil.

Kelp is base amandment for high quality soil and maybe most important one.

Siever

Veteran
I have a 5 kg (=11 lb)jar of kelp from Plagron. Untillnow I only used to make tea. From what you've learned me I've decided to use it a lot more. I'll be using kelp tea in every watering and I'll be making the tea stronger. I always give my organics in tea form because in this way it's more easy for that stuff to reach the roots. The last soil I made was for every part of vermiculite 3 to 4 parts of regular potting soil and 1 part of coco coir. 4 20l/5.3 gallon airpots & 1 5l/1.3gallon airpot. The strain is TH Seeds MK Ultra, which I consider very good.

Siever

Dog Star

Veteran
Too much aeration parts inside soil mix for my taste,

i use only black soil and EWC as soil mix components,
was found that aeration(vermiculite,perlite,coco,peat moss) is amendments that are
not important for growing inside containers or pots.

Specialy if you reviving your soil grow after grow... its a very softy mix and roots
dont have any problems to spread around in this mix.

Plant sowed this way will have much more soil mix to eat than one that grows in soil
mixes with aerators.
Aerators take volume where can be valuable and rich fertile soil.

All the best Siever

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Destroyer strings
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Snow Leopard in middle,Valley Ghash on right side of picture..
picture.php

Jaggen left side of pic,over him and behind grows mighty Jesus Skunk..what a colas and buds on shes..amazing plant.
picture.php

picture.php