What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Stars

santero

that's strange, mine were #234 and #235 is the
bug ... #236 is paulo and #237 is doggie posting

at least for me here, lol.

Dog Star

Veteran
Alien GiftRedstripped strong branched pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Alien GiftSB dominant
picture.php

santero

bones should be healed, i hope he is ok too. falls
du das hier mitliest, dann lass ich mal blicken ;)

Dog Star

Veteran
Ya man,German language in combination with English dont give much sense when
you try to translate this with Google translate program.

Must say i am a bit fuzzled as i dont understand those posts..was try..but they are too confusing.

Sorry

DS

V

vuuduu

Nice plants doggiebro!

I counted and I got bit over 20 like 22 or something AG's hopefully growing faster soon :D It's been freezing nights here where we are so they are a bit slow..

I got 250mh with light rail there to keep them warmer. Was little scared to add 1000w there cause of the cheap plastic so this will do for now on. Not enought head room for the e-pap either.

vhUy9Voh.jpg

V

vuuduu

I got them outside till my soil has cooked. I mix it on 4.20. So in two weeks I'll take them to grow op under leds indoors.

It's little far so easier for me to keep them close here. Also I hope those root aphids are long gone with the brake in the house.

JEJEJEJEEE

Dog Star

Veteran
Nice plants doggiebro!

I counted and I got bit over 20 like 22 or something AG's hopefully growing faster soon :D It's been freezing nights here where we are so they are a bit slow..

I got 250mh with light rail there to keep them warmer. Was little scared to add 1000w there cause of the cheap plastic so this will do for now on. Not enought head room for the e-pap either.

View Image

Raised beds are way to go,good idea.

And love you grow them in a cold enviroment,now we gona see
are they "fighters" plant or "weak" ones,i think cause of genetics
that they will be OK with colder days.

Beautifull growing setup Vuuduu ,wish you best luck and great plants to choose.

Kind regards brethren

DS :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
I got them outside till my soil has cooked. I mix it on 4.20. So in two weeks I'll take them to grow op under leds indoors.

It's little far so easier for me to keep them close here. Also I hope those root aphids are long gone with the brake in the house.

JEJEJEJEEE

Thanx for answer Vuuduu,

yes..i also wish those root aphids dissapeared whithouth coming back ever.

Just to tell you i sees on Alien Gifts some serious resin and i sees
that on all 3 phenotipes,
tommorow i go to grow house and take some pictures and then upload here to show you bro.

Things was look very nice when i sees them last time... :woohoo:

V

vuuduu

thanks bro

yeah they are hardy little fighters I must say! Mextizas didn't survive. Only one seedling with no abnormalies emerge rest didn't or was mutated. I'm very dissapointted in them but glad I got plenty more others!

Hopefully you get better luck with them.

I'll keep you updated when they take off bro!

Looking forward to your pics.

Have a good week män

Dog Star

Veteran
Alien Gift

Here it is..some pics of Alien Gift,
i sees good resin but next time i will take better macros

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Alien GiftSB phenotip it looks like those original short afghani indicas and i love this pheno no matter its not some huge yielder,sweet cute little stocky plant.

picture.php

V

vuuduu

Nice trichome coverage on that SB leaning one. JEJEJEE

Can't wait for mine to take off

Latest posts

Latest posts