What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Stars

Dog Star

Veteran
Nice one again doggie. I'm gonna head to the grow house soon and take pic after I have weed out all the small ones.

Yo Vuuduu,

i was also in morning cull few males from Chemdawgs and few from
Alien Gift,

sees already most of genders but some of them are late so i will wait a bit more.

Have one female Alien Gift that looks really nice,best from start and most developed of all
picture.php

All the best Vuuduu :tiphat:

DS

V

vuuduu

Beauty DS

Here's the tent atm. They have really took off after some tea application on saturday. Colors are a bit off tried some white balance fixing but some are already little hungry so I need to sort that out.

pic is before weeding was in a hurry. I'll take separate pics with only AK's maybe tonight later or the next day I'm there.

9Psx1Kcl.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
They all look healthy and ready to explode,
you growing good brethren.

Thanx a lot for update and showing small ones,wish you good female ratio

V

vuuduu

And after weeding out. I took the straws off cause of bugs. They need repotting long roots penetrating the fabric pots already pretty good.

2tUaab2l.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
Are this is all Aussie Kushes??

i sees some wider leafed that reminds me a bit on AK but not sure totaly what
you showing.

I love how they look tough,good developed and healthy and that is most important thing.

All the best Vuuduu

DS

V

vuuduu

No no :D

Black Domina, Malawi, Sour BX, SFV x EP/MullumS5, SAD with your AK's

I still want to cull some more but gonna wait till sexing. I wanna drop some Mextizas and Panama seeds plus C5 crosses. I'm more a sativa män and this grow is most indica I have had for a while. I get easily bored with indicas. Sourbubble was different that I liked as daytimes too ;) That's why I really wanna taste this AK bro.

EDIT: That led really do make all the leaves more fat.. Last time I grew these Malawis from the same F2 lot they were much more thinner leafed than now. Just getting fatter everyday :O

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx man for clarification,

yes if you are sativa man than Mextiza and those others are better i guess,
did you label them or you know by leaf shape what is what?

Aussie Kush have strong body effect but you feel well in head,happy hard stoned...thats
a feel that explain her best.

All this strains i crossed are in group of happy couchlock type of stones...
DJ Short Blueberry Indica x Sour Bubble was one pheno that when was cured for 2 months people go white if they was not a heavyweight.

This kind of weed have good terapeutic influence on eating,they are social type
of indica smoke and you can sleep more easily on these ones..and cause of that they cure in a way when your body is peacefull and have inner peace.

Have those Destroyer and Zamaldelica,thats the only sativas i will need for long time,
but for afternoon and night i love some good hybrid,can be balanced or more to indy side,i dont mind as this kind of medication i prefer and love to use.

Take Aussie Kushes with 8 weeks down and i think you will have more sativa stone,less body.

All the best Vuuduu

DS

santero

nice to see you having much fun :)

good choice to change the sour ghash name to alien gift,
cuz tre already made a sour ghash two years before (sour
diesel x ghash).

i hope you are doing better, brate.

best of vibes to you ;)
SAN

V

vuuduu

SanSan!

Doggiebro!

I came out little harsh. What I really mean is I'm too lazy and fat to smoke indicas! I go in uncontrolled feeding frenzy easily so I like to smoke strains that are not that much appetite stimulating. Or otherwise I need to stuff the kitchen with fruits :D

Wife don't like sativas that much (specially the uneasy ones) so that is the main reason for me to look for a couple good indy moms for her and for me as well.

Feel good weed always have place in my garden and heart.

Grow on Mr!

Dog Star

Veteran
Than i wanna smoke report from your wife Vuuduu if she likes those more indy leaning
type of stone.
Live Aussie Kushes 10 weeks for full power and i think she will be more than happy.

There are indicas that give empty head feel,you feel your body is stoned but there
are no tought process of any kind.

This crosses that i made are not this way,you are still couchlocked but head encounters
some good feel and you can think more normaly that on those indicas that give a feel of stupidity and emptiness.

Dog Star

Veteran
Was at grow house and taked few pics of clones,Micro Elite Mammoth is not big..but
there is a still room for 40-50 in small pots.
Light fixture is 2 x 55 W 9500 K

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Was take few pics yesterday in night when i was at grow house.

Snow Leopard under Gavita made some "king size" buds,even colas started to bend over,
really love what this light fixture does to plants.

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Aussie Kush also goes good,this is not big voluminous buds but still those density and
hardness gives pretty nice weight on the end.
Smell is concetrated and smells stronger than mother Zoidfuel 99 but still keep her
wonderfull aroma and taste...never ever sees any strain that smells so strong,
this is terpene bomb for sure.
picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Most interesting thing i wanted to show is that there is ripe seeds inside my
new cross of Zamaldelica #6 x Sour Bubble.

I know and sees on plant that there are unripped seeds that will come in next few weeks,
but there are already big number of totaly ripped and mature seeds...

its only 4.5 weeks after polination and they are finished and prepared for sowing,

was check Alien Gift(VG x SB) seeds and even this strain is faster than Zamaldelica inside Valley Ghash are still green and unripped seeds.

This fast formation of seeds inside Zamaldelica mum is pretty amazing.
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Weird thing on Zamaldelica,

was take one bud to check seeds and i sees more than 90% are mature in this moment,
than i take more buds and cola and i think i get more than 1000 pcs of seeds.

Still i left half of plant to grow and that lower branches get more light but overall i am very pleased with results.

Smoked those material that i strained after i cleaned seeds,i was fast dry this in microwave owen and i didnt expect much...but i was wrong...this stuff is true
halucinogen and i know now what is a hype about Zamaldelica.

Its scary...you feel fear inducing stone from this young examples and high lasts for
4+ hours...so now after i hit her with SB polen i really belive there is a some wicked
progeny that will come from this seeds.

Zamaldelica is 14-16 weeks strain,Sour Bubble 8 weeker so majority of progeny will
be 12 weekers..,with some longer flowering phenotipes that can go to 14 and some
early ones that in best case can be 10-11 weekers.

If i will judge how this SB males reflecting in cross i can say free that is MONSTER
hybrid,first of all thinking on effects as Zamaldelica is true mindfucker,
yesterday after i smoke i haved pretty hard time...there was signs of anxiety and
a bit of depression but this is cause of high THC whithouth any CBD inside her,
i was past thru PTSD and i dont find this kind of stones pleasant anymore but
i understand folks who like this kind of weed.

Today i feel like i was yesterday on high dose of shrooms..was brake my EGO and
i sees things more clearly..its a type of stone that can change person and give her
true introspective inside self...can be ugly but also inspiring as person get good will
to change things on self in better direction later.

I just hope that SB inside progeny will made stone more rounder and more pleasant
for nervs,otherway those Krakenbubble will be mindfucker par exellance.

Dog Star

Veteran
Valley Ghash is one stabile plant,

lot of shocks i gived to this plant and shes showing a true female whithouth any
sign of bananas or balls,i am amazed by her and her stillness.

Not biggest yielder...but a buds are strong pungent,smell hard on burned ruber and oranges,on some phenos those burnt ruber was pretty strong..but when you light bud
you dont feel any ruber and that is very nice...you feel just oranges..oranges with some
twisted feel...i love it a lot.

Valley Ghash from Motarebel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Jesus Skunk is one nice smoke,was take preliminar small popcorn buds,
dry them in microwave owen and light joint and i encounter "bright" kind of stone.

This is not reference for good smoke..i know that..but when i need to test some weed
i always made this way and usually i know then what kind of potency i can expect from
normal cured buds....judging from this preliminars i can say that Jesus Skunk is
really great potent high yielder plant.

Smell is a bit "chemical" even i grow in pure organics...what i wanna say with this that
this weed smells like some chemical amandment....weird but not in unpleasant way,
there are some fruity tone like underlayer on this chemical smell.

Very good plant and cutting and for those that asks for ultra yields of good potent
hybrid buds....cashcropper for sure.

Jesus Skunk deserve trone in "Elite Cutting" family,atleast those European elite cuttings that i tried till now.
Amazing plant and i give my most sincere recomendation to try this one if you are interested in highyielding and great stone effects Skunk#1 cut.