What's new

Dog Ate VERY Potent Pot Brownie!!!!

Marcellas

Veteran
She finally ended up chilling out a bit and relaxing last night.. Now she seems about 100% back to normal, maybe a tiny bit out of it. I took a moist cloth last night and rubbed it on her tounge and nose because they were so dry and she was so stoned to move.. A little while later got her to wolf down a bunch of lunch meets and drink water.. She was so scared but now she's fine!!

Trillion

That is hilarious, I know I shouldn't laugh but the way you told the story reminds me of my dog when he's a bit high and diorientated.

I have a boxer and he ate about a gram of straight bud off the table once, he was confused and helpless but passed out after a while!

angel4us

ICMag Donor
couch time and you seriously need a ass wipin so, just slam your p.p.in doorjam while dog watches and u guys will be even !
man your dogs gnna lugh his tail off.......

Marcellas

Veteran
hey angel calm down i thought I made it clear that this was completely accidental!! its not even like I was baked and left the brownies out, i was taking a few to a friends house and i had to set them down when my little 6 lb. toy rat terrier bolted out my door to chase him!! i think that big brownie would've near killed the little guy, and he wouldn't have stopped after just 1..

i would never put any animal under the influence, especially my own dogs. its just childish I think. i felt so terrible last night and still do for making my poor adorable pit go through that daze/trip completely confused and scared without any clue why or what was going on, lacking the ability to even move for about 5 hours. if you think her watching me slam my wang in the door would make her feel comfort and "revenge??", than ill be right back. id rather eat 4 cannabutter cookies smoke a bong and just chill out with her for the dayy.. im glad she's ok

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
She was so scared but now she's fine!!

Oh praise the Lord Marcellas... my dog used to follow around the doobs, bongs, vapes but we wouldn't blow it directly at her. After a while you can see what she's up to. She'd just mellow out with red eyes.

I had a buddy who started eating brownies, the more he ate, the munchier he got, so the more he ate. Cleaned out the whole tray. He wasn't right before that so we couldn't tell what long term effects he got other than a little fatter.
Your dog will love Dark Side of the Moon from now on.
I've seen dogs eat a lot of pot at one sitting, they recovered. Chocolate is bad for dogs, but I suspect it takes an an awful lot more than the veterinary industry would have you believe to kill one. Kinda like cigarettes. Definitely not good for you, but you have to work at it for a while to get cancer etc.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The classic mess-up I know.. I was leaving to bring a few very potent cannabutter-prepared brownies and as I was leaving the house, my little dog darted out the door.. I set the brownies down on a bench inside my house and ran out after him and caught him in a few seconds..

Came back in the house to find the tupperware bin of brownies moved to the kitchen with the one strongest brownie on top (SMOTHERED with cannabutter on top and cooked in also, triple strength!!) was missing!!

you got fooled by the oldest trick in the book bro and got owned by them dogs.......

traiascapacea

Definitelly the cocoa form brownies is not a danger for dogs. Chocolate is not good for dog liver, but this is not poison. About THC, I not have experiences, but dosage need to be ajusted about body weight or brain weight. I not know which of these two cases is the real one... If someone know, please tell us.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Dogs don't need to be eating reefer. Don't get them started because they will never bring any to the party know what I mean?