What's new

Does The UK Fourm Have A Mod Still?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay gypsy,, any chance you know where Brightside is,,?,, I'm beyond worried,, kinda just accepting it now,, ya know b introduced me to icmag inside your shop,, i was sat in talking to Ruan (sp?),, an b just walked in,, started taking about ic,, i was like "shit,, the new overgrow",,, ever noticed my writing is a similar style to soma too?,, couldn't even write before icmag.com,, that's why it saved my life

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh yeah - Brightside - been a long time since I saw him - he did used to come by the old Dam shop - in years gone by - but seems to have disappeared into the ether at some point - he's not been around these parts in a while - I wish him well , where ever he is - nice chap.

Hay gypsy,, any chance you know where Brightside is,,?,, I'm beyond worried,, kinda just accepting it now,, ya know b introduced me to icmag inside your shop,, i was sat in talking to Ruan (sp?),, an b just walked in,, started taking about ic,, i was like "shit,, the new overgrow",,, ever noticed my writing is a similar style to soma too?,, couldn't even write before icmag.com,, that's why it saved my life

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez - leg amputation?

Poor fella - now that's going to be a life changing episode - I do hope he managed to cope with it fairly well - not an easy thing to do.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he was in a chair he would be on here more often,, it's really lookin dark,, i was thinking of looking into it more,, like announcements or something,, anything

Last time I spoke to him he litrally said,, the doctor just told me I need to have my leg amputation done,, doctors say its a clot from smoking,, guess il be the only guy on the plane with a vaporizer,, see you at the cup and I messaged back saying I'm not going,, that was the end I heard from him,, fukin cliff hanger