What's new

Does smell matter?

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I switched to concentrates and ain't lookin back. I am also unable to enjoy the taste of burning vegetative matter, cannabis, cigar, cigarettes. I dont smoke the weed cuz it taste good, I do it to get high!:laughing:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Anyway I want to have a smoke now, and do a bit more research into how I can roll a joint to make it smoother, maybe two filters, but the problem is there has been a bit of surveillance on me recently and I thought there was a possibility I might get raided so I hid my stash in the vacant lot next door, and there are people all around so I don't want to be seen going and getting it.
So I can't go and get it safely till it gets dark.

This thread is really starting to SMELL like bullshit to me. :laughing:

Nice up daydream high, very reminiscent of supposedly Oaxacan of long ago.

I got some freebies from Seedboutique years ago and they were labeled Oaxacan; the high was like you describe.
I'm kicking myself that I don't still have seeds from them but at the time I could only grow outdoors and I had to pull the males up or they would have pollinated the rest of the patch.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I switched to concentrates and ain't lookin back. I am also unable to enjoy the taste of burning vegetative matter, cannabis, cigar, cigarettes. I dont smoke the weed cuz it taste good, I do it to get high!:laughing:

To each their own. Some people just want to get there, others want to savor the journey.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Check out glycerin coils. They make them in handpipes. Chameleon does at least. You put the bowl in the freezer. May be easier than packing ice in copper coils like a wort chiller.

Vaping leaves me wanting to smoke, i just do not get the same effect.

Ah don't worry about mentioning the strain, people on here grow one seed of a strain and then spend a year being an expert on bashing it so let it rip.

Mojave, def to each their own man, everyone is different. Around here we are all into cannabis, from the looks to taste to high. Def pot snobs here, me being one of the snobbiest lol.

psyphish

Veteran
I use HOT water in my bong, and an active carbon filter under the bowl. Sometimes the smoke tastes so sweet it kind of makes me gag.

sprinkl

Veteran
Kind of shocking to read that there are people that don't enjoy the taste of smoke... If my first joint tasted bad I think I wouldn't be a pothead.
I mean.. People smoke apple and fruit flavors out of a shisha for the taste.

The smell to me is an indication of a possibly good taste, but the taste is way, way more important. I started growing mainly to have nice tasting, and natural buds opposed to poorly grown, sprayed, unflushed and poorly cured weed, which is just awful.

I think I even developed a better taste, or lust, for nice tasting food through smoking...

waveguide

Veteran
This thread is really starting to SMELL like bullshit to me. :laughing:

let the buyer beware!

its a pretty good idea, give away a freebie now and then. it helps bring people closer to a position where they can start to be distrustful of the things presented to them on the internet.

:p

waveguide

Veteran
some of you need to learn how to clean weed.

i see these "grinder" things - "toss your bud in and twist it up!"

erm, no.

cleaning bud is not a process for a machine. you want to take the seeds out, then you want to take the stem out, not just the main stem but the little sections of stem as well.

if it looks like a stick, even if it's really small, don't smoke it.

then, you'll be smoking weed, and not wood.

So I have just woken up, been asleep.
So I couldn't get my stash I have buried in the vacant lot next door because too many people around, but I really wanted a smoke.

So I drank alcohol, and I drank some and went to the bottleshop to get some more and on the way out I thought some customer was talking negative about me to the bottle shop assistant so I waited for him to come out and then I accosted him and put it to him that he was talking about me.
I started pushing him with one hand, not hard, just trying to get a rumble started, but he, well I think he said he wasn't talking about me and then the bottle shop attendant came out and anyway the guy took off and I heard him telling his buddy I was psycho.
Well anyway his buddy looked mean so it's a good idea no rumble eventuated I think.
I don't know, I think I just wanted some attention.

So anyway I have just woken up, it's night time, and there's half a bottle of beer there so I'm drinking that and them I'm going to the vacant lot next door to dig up my stash and have a smoke.
I'm going to try the blueberry pheno if I can find where I buried it.

Anyway I think I shouldn't drink alcohol anymore, could get into trouble, and I wouldn't of done so but I couldn't get to my stash as there were too may people around.
So in a minute I'm going to put on army camo so I can't be seen and go to the vacant lot and dig it up.

So while I have been under surveillance by leo they still haven't raided me, so I actually
think they wont, I mean they have nothing to get a search warrant apart from malicious neighbours telling shit about me.
Got to say though they spend a lot of resources surveilling me.

Ok, so I have been to the vacant lot next door and retreived some of my stash, I wanted the blueberrry pheno but I couldn't find where I had buried it, I know the approximate area so I will find it some time.
So I'm going to have something to eat and then I will have a smoke.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Truth be told, I enjoy the growing aspect far more than the smoking aspect. And smoke still tastes like smoke. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Uh Featherfoot, I think a break from drinking and accosting people is a good idea. And maybe relocate. Having to bury your weed is a good indicator that things are a little to hot. I hope you get things ironed out and find some peace, and some good tasting erbs. Stay safe and good luck.

Mojave, you sure hate the taste of weed! I would love to puff you up and see if it is just your tastebuds or your erb. My weed does not taste like burning house, Winston's, pigs, or what not. But we have gotten your point. So as the majority of us LOVE the taste, maybe let us discuss it?

Vibes, Les