What's new

Does Lebanon Export Hash These days?

Rinse

Veteran
I was in Amsterdam recently and bought some Red Lebanon hash from Abraxas coffeeshop, I liked it a lot but someone mentioned to me its probably just Moroccan that they called Leb - as you wont find real leb hash outside of Lebanon these days.

Also I bought some Pakistani from a different shop that reminded me of Moroccan, whats your thoughts on this?

mack 10

Veteran
they are also growing all sorts in morroco now, and coffeeshops like to rename to what ever's popular. Mack.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
they are also growing all sorts in morroco now, and coffeeshops like to rename to what ever's popular. Mack.

There is all sorts going on there, true, but, in commercial quantities... there has only been significant poundage of Pakistani x Moroccan genetics ... coming out of morocco for a decade now, well established in the market and getting very good prices.

It was English guy "to blame" for starting it all there, heard his name, but long forgotten it.

Before the "Polluting landraces" crowd get here, it is worth mentioning that, in most people's opinion, it has represented a great advance in quality for the region.

p.s. last saw Leb in London 15 years ago, light blue bags with a dark red design of the Atomium [from Belgium] on them, nice gear, very clean.

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
in some places they steam the hash in dam so it seems high quality and squidgy..

rare to see proper black hash thesedays but i prefer moroc anyway :smoker:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
there must be some hash coming out of Lebanon nowadays though? i think i saw a clip on you tube of some Lebanese hash makers. there might not be huge amounts like from Morocco, but there has to be some folks in the mountains making a bit of extra cash during the season with hash making?

Rinse

Veteran
There is all sorts going on there, true, but, in commercial quantities... there has only been significant poundage of Pakistani x Moroccan genetics ... coming out of morocco for a decade now, well established in the market and getting very good prices.

It was English guy "to blame" for starting it all there, heard his name, but long forgotten it.

Before the "Polluting landraces" crowd get here, it is worth mentioning that, in most people's opinion, it has represented a great advance in quality for the region.

p.s. last saw Leb in London 15 years ago, light blue bags with a dark red design of the Atomium [from Belgium] on them, nice gear, very clean.

Yeah I think the Pakistan hash could be Pak plants grown in Morocco, here's a pic of the Red Leb, its v nice, notice the oil on left:

mUfgml.jpg

M

moodster

my old m8 who used to smoke back in the day says "lebanese brings ya to ya knees " he used to love that

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I can tell you this much... Im Iranian... I have some relavtives that are Opium addicts.. my whole life... watch them smoke that shit like candy....anways... they used to get the afghani goods sent over to the states with no problems... after Sept 11th.... most the hooks got clipped and it became to hard to get the Good real Opium... so they started to smoke that "mexican Opium" aka shiva mix.. anyways... if its that hard to get a product thats worth alot more than hash over here from that side of the globe..I dont think Lebanese Hash makes its way here...

Why when they can get good money from it next door in Israel who's got alot of cannabis smokers who'd love to score that bomb shit..

The Moroccan strain hunters was talking about this same thing. They said there's a lot of Pakistani growing in Morocco and it's brought a lot of hybrid vigor, iirc.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a little over 132 grams...I made this myself out of Ultimate Strawberry Diesel larf;

picture.php

and....

picture.php

very smooth and potent I just leave it loose and add it to joints or ...whatever

purple_man

Veteran
lebanon indeed is producing again, already for 5 + years, and the production is increasing, even read an article about fights between farmers and lebanon police/army... but if you buying in amsterdam, only god knows what you got sold as red lebanon...

blessss
ps.: the red lebanon DOES have a orange-reddish taint and is a real STONER

Rinse

Veteran
in some places they steam the hash in dam so it seems high quality and squidgy..

rare to see proper black hash thesedays but i prefer moroc anyway :smoker:

The rifman noor and sahara fudge (both Moroccan) were the strongest stuff I found in A'dam, and I smoked a lot, the fudge you couldn't even burn as an incense string as it would just melt. The high is better quality and last 50% longer than most "skunks" on the menu (j herer etc).

As for black hash I was unimpressed with Afghan (from bulldog) but was ok considering the low price.
The nepal cream from abraxas was v. nice.

I can tell you this much... Im Iranian... I have some relavtives that are Opium addicts.. my whole life... watch them smoke that shit like candy....anways... they used to get the afghani goods sent over to the states with no problems... after Sept 11th.... most the hooks got clipped and it became to hard to get the Good real Opium... so they started to smoke that "mexican Opium" aka shiva mix.. anyways... if its that hard to get a product thats worth alot more than hash over here from that side of the globe..I dont think Lebanese Hash makes its way here...

Why when they can get good money from it next door in Israel who's got alot of cannabis smokers who'd love to score that bomb shit..

Yeah I doubt it would reach the u.s considering the low production (compared to Morocco), but Europe would be more likely.
As for Opium, have they tried finding poppy fields or wild strands of poppy, sure not as strong as the Asian stuff but may keep em goin if they cant find nothing else.

lebanon indeed is producing again, already for 5 + years, and the production is increasing, even read an article about fights between farmers and lebanon police/army... but if you buying in amsterdam, only god knows what you got sold as red lebanon...

blessss
ps.: the red lebanon DOES have a orange-reddish taint and is a real STONER

Good to hear, hope the authorities leave the farmers alone so they can grow and sell their crop to feed their families and we can buy some nice medicine.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not heard of leb in the uk for 18 years
hiya, yeah,,last time i saw red-leb was late 70s till very early 8os, red-leb was really pliable also zero-zero, cant remember if that was from the lebanon also,both would put you on your arse very quickly,, peace s2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all those guys that made the red are dead. I hope they handed down there knowledge to there kids..

Rinse

Veteran
hiya, yeah,,last time i saw red-leb was late 70s till very early 8os, red-leb was really pliable also zero-zero, cant remember if that was from the lebanon also,both would put you on your arse very quickly,, peace s2

This stuffs medium potency, fast burning hash, wouldn't say it puts me on my arse more of a mellow effect, it does smell slightly different tto Moroc though its slightly lemony.