What's new

Does anyone know me?

jdh

I've kept to myself for the past 10 years or so, and was wondering if there was anyone from my past that was on here.
I've lived ( and grew ) in Vermont, Colorado, Idaho and California.
I used to have Black Labrador retrievers, the first two were Ben and Jerry and the last three were Larry, Daryl and Daryl.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
when you called for daryl did both dogs always come...

...or did they, like, know which daryl you were referring to?

C

Carl Carlson

Larry, Daryl and Daryl?

Dating myself with this one, but is your name Bob Newhart?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
guess-who.jpg

Jake?

ArcticBlast

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Easy folks, he's old school and may not be hip to all your internet lingo and etiquette. I can vouch for him and he has been a pioneer and a true, selfless soldier for the cause, trust me.

Yo J --I hope you are well and it has been many years since we all made the Fort into what it is today...

jdh

Hi All,

MrBomDiggity- Whatever dog you were looking at responded: great dogs that they were.

Carl Carlson- No, but you get the reference.

Capt.Cheeze1- Driggs, 1996-1997 but did runs back and forth to Ft. Collins, so I didn't meet too many people there.

ROOTWISE- I can't claim to have discovered it, but you know who I am.
Hey right back at ya'; doing well here in Cali and by the looks of your thread about your greenhouse, you're doing well yourself. Have we met?

randude101- No Oprah, but you knew that didn't you?

Scrubninja- What's real?

Easygrowing- Straight right now.

ArcticBlast- No Jake.

mrwags- Your post is confusing to me. What is the youtube link supposed to show? Seriously.

Last edited:

jdh

MrBomDiggity- You seem like a funny guy. Not chosen and no one should have been looking for me, but I have been very fortunate and so have the people around me.

Abraham Lincoln- What do you mean with " I see banned people..."? I think it's a reference to The Sixth Sense movie, but what does it mean here? Thanks.

Last edited:

jdh

BUMP. I'm going to bump this every once in a while to see if I connect with anyone else. Thanks.