What's new

Does anyone know how to stress afs for female pollem!

Bob_J

colloidal? silver
sts
gibberelic acid
light stress

silver and sts are the most popular. do a search

G

Gilles&Cheryl

My masterlows will spit out a banana or two if I let them go long enough, as will almost all plants.

C

cyber echo

True Gilles but stressed hermies will produce seeds that also hermi.
From what i've read it seems colloidal silver is the 'safest' way to produce non-hermi female seeds.

G

Gilles&Cheryl

True Gilles but stressed hermies will produce seeds that also hermi.

That is not 100% true. I have grown probably 50 female plants that came from seeds produced that way without a hermi. I learned about this method in an article written by Soma several years ago. If I remember correctly he called this method 'rodelization'.

The bananas put out late in flower cant be used on the plant that they came from - they have to be used on another, younger plant in the garden.

Thats correct! You stress a plant into giving out female pollen bananas then you pollenate a diffrent female of the same strain with the female pollen to get fem beans! I was just unsure if it would work the way with autos. Thanks for the advise

C

cyber echo

btw gilles&cheryl, have u tried using the female pollen on another plant from another strain ?

yes thats also doable my friends due to an experience i had its literally the same as standard breeding but more time consuming but you are basically able to stabelize an all femenised strain by interbreeding with the females!

Latest posts

Latest posts