What's new

Does anyone have any info. on Death Star?

TNJed

Any DS pics about? would love to see some!

I only ran Jilly Bean and AK-47 on this run.... there will be six large Death Star ladies in my next run, which will be my largest run ever (6 kw)... I'll start a thread and post pix throughout. The run wil have 4-6 large plants per 1 kw (I'm using Great White reflectors, which are 32" x 26"), 2 6" inline fans, CO2 supplement, and the plants will be in bubbler buckets fed with Pure Blend Pro, Liquid Karma, Hygrozyme, Sweet, and Hydroplex. The strains will include Death Star, Jilly Bean, AK-47, and Sweet & Sour (Sour Diesel x Sweet Tooth #3). Look for the thread to start around mid-December! :D

daemos

I only ran Jilly Bean and AK-47 on this run.... there will be six large Death Star ladies in my next run, which will be my largest run ever (6 kw)... I'll start a thread and post pix throughout. The run wil have 4-6 large plants per 1 kw (I'm using Great White reflectors, which are 32" x 26"), 2 6" inline fans, CO2 supplement, and the plants will be in bubbler buckets fed with Pure Blend Pro, Liquid Karma, Hygrozyme, Sweet, and Hydroplex. The strains will include Death Star, Jilly Bean, AK-47, and Sweet & Sour (Sour Diesel x Sweet Tooth #3). Look for the thread to start around mid-December! :D

Will do!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ohio has a lot of great strains, i mentioned a few weeks ago i got a quad of death star off my buddy who grows it, i didnt get the overwhelming skunk fuel smell but more coffee/skunk/pine. Very very good herb though, tasted great and the high cuts through anything else.

-stanky

Yes Ohio had some good weed.....I smoked some killer lime green weed that was so skunky and had so many crystal's it was crazy...It was supposedly from Ohio but that was almost 15 years ago....but I think everyday I wish I could find this strain whatever it was. It was probably some of the best weed I've smoked in 20 years of everyday smoking. I've never seen weed with such a lime green beautiful and crazy skunk smell with tons of cystals. Any older guys remember anything like I'm describing......it was probably more in southern ohio but I'm not 100% sure.....You damn sure would remember it trust me

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
lol, ive done the lemons, and the death star. Just finished a run with death star and sour d right next to each other, and all i can say is that they def look/smell related.

Lemons are nice and easy. Make sure to let them go 70 for good weed and longer for really impressive weed. Keep up on the nitrogen, even in early-mid flower if they start to yellow too bad. Also keep up the cal mag, especially if your using r/o. They smell and taste amazing, but not really super potent, but still pleasurable. It does amazing from clone when grown right. It grows to a nice huge 2liter cola if left untopped, and more often than not turns out very fluffy and light. Its not the densest weed in the world. Most times, it smells like lemon cleaner, but if its grown really well, it also takes on a sweet candy like smell, which is the best! This strain is by far the best i have come by as far as yield and quality goes. You usually have to sacrifice one for the other, but in this case they are perfectly matched. Very very good strain for any type of production, personal or commercial.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
awesome first post, this is one i've been asking around about :joint: looks dank

ArcticBlast

Well in a week or two I will be ready to throw 9 death stars into flower, and I have some other male pollen I want to cross with it. I can hardly wait to get this harvested again. When growing it reminded me much more like sensei star than sour deisel, and after a very brief cure the exhale seemed to have a slight earl grey tea note that I found rather pleasant. It was a pretyy heavy producer, and ever since harvesting her the first time I can't wait for this batch to get done. I would definately not reccomend this strain for a lightweight... but if you're a heavy medicator then go for it. I also crossed death star with purple star and got a few seeds and I'm worndering what that might possibly pop up with.

jawnroot

There's an article on it in the December (or maybe January) edition of high times. I asked a few questions about it in the following thread, got some responses:

Death Star

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow....I knew people had to be holding this cut down. I love this weed, you all enjoy it!:biggrin:

I have been in vegas for years and never came across deathstar but if i did i would be in heaven .. Where are the fellow jedi's at?
Skywalker OG came from these guys also ?

sick to see you guys post up
my boy got a bag from you guys that had some beans
we got a nice lookin little lady in our room right now
cant wait to see how she turns out!

flyer

wow.. that is so dope!
they have a team for a strain?!
too bad they dont sell any seeds there.. or do they sell seeds anywhere!?!?!?????
or clone only?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its not related at all to chewbacca kush or skywalker og. Nothin like the Jar jar purple.... Smoked some Jedi in socal once.

hilljack

now team deathstar to say the bubblestar isnt as good... might be a bit misleading

while it is different and not as stanky funky fueling nasty smelling, it does have MANY good qualities about her

mostly imo the quality of the high is top notch very very relaxing buzz kills pain but wont always lock your ass to the couch stupified and wordless

flyer

so can you buy this seed anywhere??
or do i have to go out there and buy sd and star seed to make it myself?

TNJed

Team Death Star here!! The cross is a True East coast sour diesel X Paradise seeds Sensi Star!! Takes between 65-70 days has major traits of the sour and the star! pungent musky smell, nice yield, Super intense high!! It is from Columbus oh, also the bubble star was made at the same time!! not as good!

Check out http://teamdeathstar420.webs.com/ for updates on future strains coming from TDS and the fresh line of Clothing!!

I just want to thank you for your hard work! I got my DS cutting in '08, and everyone that tries it loves it. I have several stinky strains in my garden but the Death Star outfunks them all. The high is out of this world (pun :tiphat:)..... there is nothing about this cross that I do not love! Thanks again, mighty jedi's!!!

I just harvested 2 of my death stars today and this is my second harvest of this girl and I have f2 death star seeds pdercolating in the flowering building.

I harvested her at 10 weeks into flower, and I used latex surgical gloves to trim and I'm glad I did! My fingers on both hands were heavily coated with red hairs.trichomes... yummy finger hash and lot and lot sof it. It tasted piney, hashy, fuel-like undertones. The buds were easy to trim, and this girl yeilded really well with thick dense buds. I had a tiny bit of bud rot, which is unusual for where I'm at in the high altitude and los humidity.

I had a male death star drop pollen all in my flowering building and pollinated my garden, so after I harves everything in there now I will setrilize the room and start all over again. I'm looking forward to popping all of my death star crosses, this strain isn't going anywhere in my garden. I absolutely love death star. She is great for pain and nausea. After smoking 6 hits of finger hash the lower half of my face went numb and I got a serious case of the giggles, which is unusual for me and I am a very heavy smoker.

If you get a chace, grow this girl and smoker her, love her and enjoy her.

I have picts of death star in my room picts here on icmag.