What's new

Does anyone have a hanna ph/ec/tds combo meter?

imadoofus

Veteran
bought a bluelab EC pen, accurate as the death star AND no calibration- with a 5 years replaced with new/current model warranty.

how much for this wonderful apparatus?

$130!

make it rain, bitches ;)

brutus3

Here's mine. It did come with a tool to remove and replace the ph electrode. Hope it lasts! 001.jpg Iv'e googled my butt off trying to find info on these. I found some vids on recalibrating them with the 2 smaller bottles in pic, but not much beyond that. It's the HI 98129. I'll keep posted on how it works for me. The big bottle says it's a conductivity calibration solution. Was hoping big bottle that came with it was like a final rinse/storage solution. I've been rinsing mine in tap water and then put the cap on it. I spent $170 on that damn thing! It better last!

growshopfrank

Veteran
bought a bluelab EC pen, accurate as a the death star AND no calibration- with a 5 years replaced with new/current model warranty.

how much for this wonderful apparatus?

$130!

make it rain, bitches ;)

EC meters are reliable as the rain but PH meters are a different story.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Ok I don't know what I just did but I tried typing Alt+2,4,8 and it took the background of IC Mag and made no images? WTF!?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Hannah meters are complete and utter shit, I bought 5, 2 wouldn't calibrate. Replaced them, one bad out of the box. 3 more failed a month later. Replaced them all under warranty again, now I have 4 left and 2 of them won't calibrate 9 months later. At this point I think all 5 have been replaced twice in less than a year. That's a 200% failure rate! lol

What do you use now? Not nanna I hope? I was thinking of getting either a Hannah or bluelab guardian.

Latest posts

Latest posts