What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone hate christmas music????

offthehook

Veteran
X-mas music = Hype shit for use & harm full idiots.

pffff, bring it on!

:D

If I were to see & hear my entire life from birth to death on quick mode, X-mas music were not to be of any significant part of it, eheh. Kinda like a toothache experience.

N

noyd666

dont ya just love old bing crosby fukkkk n helll how about crosby stills and nash,jingle bells is the cash register, bit tough this year so cancel lol.

offthehook

Veteran
Tought this thread was ment not to feel lonesome anylonger.

Realy could do without those having an opposite experience.

legalizeDK

Dean martins let it snow allways gets me in hollyday spirit
i guess when you have kids that believe in santa it gets to you to:)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i dont hate the music that much but it annoys me that 25th of December was when the saturnalia festivities were held in antiquity(and up to today;)) as it is saturns "birthday" and has been for about 5000 years,for a long time known as the festival of light, and christ was probably born in the middle of summer lol, but the catholic church (who killed him lol) changed that to pagan worship lmao..

also the northern tribes of europe like the aryans in siberia would take amanita muscaria mushrooms around this time of year which grow underneath pine trees because they are symbiotic and need each other to flourish.. which is the only reason why people put presents underneath their "saturn"tree and wrap them like brightly coloured hallucinogenic mushrooms lol

and santa is a big fat mushroom

Amanita_muscaria%28tfl-c0229-35%29.jpg

Most of the music is bad, but I can tune it out pretty easy.

Bell ringers in front of stores make me want to kick someone. Hard.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
What's wrong with Christ Mass music??

Don't you like Holy Days?

I find it sad that people cling to these holy days like they're something special. My family is awesome 24/7/365 with a better than christ mass spirit... we find the holy day behavior to be pretty silly.

Do a lot of research into religion and history from all studies of science... you'll feel the same way. LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Edit:
poolplayer said:
Bell ringers in front of stores make me want to kick someone. Hard.
I hear you... never liked thieves either.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I don't hate it. I actually despise it!!! I'm not sure why stores right after Halloween start pushin Christmas shit. I like to hear Christmas music on Christmas eve. and Christsmas day. Other than that.........

Latest posts

Latest posts