What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does anyone else not care about the super bowl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yummybud hates the Superbowl. Is this the Yummy club?

lol just joking. I've played and watch football, but I played saxophone and trumpet in the band until high school too.

If you didn't play when you were growing up then I can see how people don't care. I don't give too shits about anything, but football. I could care less about all the other sports.

Oh, yeah. For good effect. ;)

WhoDat.jpg

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I would agree with you on most of that and say that a good Rugby player has more of a complete (well rounded) atheletic ability......combining strength, endurance and explosive force over an American Football player....

I have to disagree. I was a flanker on a high school rugby team in Singapore and have played American football my whole life.

Rugby is very violent especially scrums, but the collisions can be much more dangerous in American Football and the game is much more complex IMHO.

EDIT: Long term physcial conditioning is more important in Rugby. Football is all about explosion. I always thought of Rugby as a violent soccer. In football you rest for a bit and then explode 100% for 20 secs.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I didn't know the teams playing until someone made mention of it.

I said, I'll probably watch the commercials on hulu.

it's not that I don't like sports. In fact, most are captivating. watching athletes, people who devote the majority of their lives to simply competing for sport and wealth... it's wonderful.
they're all out there, trying their hardest to win that paycheck and it's bananas i tell you.

basketball .. hockey.. etc, these are games that i can watch. football and baseball are boring right when you see how entertaining the 60 minutes commercial that comes on afterward seems.

i just used to like back in highschool when i could come out of my room stoned and find a shitload of people on my deck and in my living room eating burgers, ribs, well basically anything that bled... not to mention just sitting on the couch munching on carrots and ranch.
i'd probably just zone out while the game was on and then just watch the commercials.
i don't really remember any of the teams that were playing during any of the games that i watched besides the eagles...and the patriots...and the steelers...and the cowboys...well okay a few.

i really like the way my text looks.
my last cigarette is balancing upon a little jar which has the last of my weed left, a little more than a generous bowl for tomorrow morning.
30 min drive to work, and i plan on making breakfast.
so basically i'll be sober by the time i get to work.
fml.

2-COOH

yea I can not believe anybody would call someone gay for wanting to workout with other guys constantly and devote their lives to playing balls with other guys, thats just insulting to homosexuals.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I mean I'm gay, and I find it sorta hilarious if you look on the strictly platonic boards of craigslist.

Most of the w4w/m are looking for dog playdates... hairdressers in school looking for people to be their partners for class..etc.

the m4m are gay men in their late 20s-60s looking for "companions" or mostly "activity partners" aka, bicycling, running, working out at a gym.. etc. and they also make mention of their sexuality, as if it matters, and say they "don't mind if you're gay/bi" etc. it's obvious that a lot of them probably have ulterior motives.

the w4m dating boards are women looking for either a) marines to marry them b) not legitimate posts -- bots, scams, etc

the m4m dating boards are the exact same as the ones looking for no strings hookups...which is about as disgusting as ... well... the inside of someones butthole, man. which is generally pretty not cool to be inside of.

this is proof that gay men like to just play balls with other guys. in any way you can interpret this.
my exboyfriend i pretty much have taken my friends word to heart that he'll probably end up collecting bad antiques and wearing tacky pastel sweater/shirt combination shirts.
and pleated shorts and sperry topsiders.

SoloGro57

Rugby Gayest Sport?

Rugby Gayest Sport?

QUOTE=2-COOH;3167509]yea I can not believe anybody would call someone gay for wanting to workout with other guys constantly and devote their lives to playing balls with other guys, thats just insulting to homosexuals.[/QUOTE]

You mean Latent homosexuals?

I found this on a gay website:

Forgive me for being a tad suspicious but I can’t help thinking that rugby is the gayest activity a group of men can engage in.

http://www.rainbownetwork.com/UserPortal/Article/Detail.aspx?ID=7289&sid=146

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgive me for being a tad suspicious but I can’t help thinking that rugby is the gayest activity a group of men can engage in.
Getting your face stepped on with cleats isn't all that nice.

Scrums are brutal. Knees to the face can be the shits. So too can a few cracked ribs.

Then you go get drunk and bang some skag. Rugby gay lol. Not hardly my friend.

SoloGro57

Well If it's homoerotic it's definitely butch. In a very SM kind of way.

By the way... click on the link... It's hilarious.

SoloGro57

Exactly...

Exactly...

right... especially if ur a latent homosexual sadomasochist. Not that there's anything wrong with that... right?
It is 2010 fer crissakes!

http://www.rainbownetwork.com/UserPortal/Article/Detail.aspx?ID=7289&sid=146

Not content with spending most weekends getting muddy, sweaty, soapy, naked and tipsy with 15 other men, the rugby lads like nothing better than going on tour. This way, they get to share their unique breed of man action with other like-minded teams across the country. Deep joy.

seeing men in tight pants slap each other on the ass and chase a ball done nothing for me. it's funny because I'm the size of a pro football player and have even pretended to be in the NFL at clubs to get VIP treatment but i know nothing about the sport lol.

SoloGro57

I used to know a girl on the school's girls rugby team. They called themselves:
Dykes on Spikes.

It was like intermural catfighting. Incredibly entertaining to watch.

O

ocean99

I watched it. Smoked a fatty and a few bowls. Glad the Saints won, you know there's some crazy party happening in New Orleans right now.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Where are the real men out there? imo, the Aussies own it... Australian Rules Football is a wonderful combination of endurance, physical ability, intelligence and a touch of nasty. This is my favorite sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts