What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does anyone else not care about the super bowl???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iron_Lion

what about Olympic lifting? powerlifting ? or bodybuilding comps?

Weight lifting is the only sport I'll watch. But then again, strongman style weightlifting is also the only sport I participate in.

Im not too into Olympic lifting unless its special olympic lifting, nothing like watching a buffalo head deadlift a 1/4 ton.

baseball = sucks
soccer/football in the USA is lame, Europe makes the sport a little more interesting with their hooligans and firms.
Hockey- never really interested me either
Basketball- :monkeyeat need I say more

Overall im just not really a sport person, altho Sumo is pretty interesting to watch.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
littleleaf, haha yea they did. time for that anti superbowl blunt
iron lion, yea i take all my not sport energy and put it in drums / and rolling blunt energy

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is some evidence for our case: football is gay
Rex.jpg

looks like the dude on bottom likes it... very gay

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I don't care for N American football....I mean....there's actually very little contact made between the 'foot' and the 'ball' (which isn't even round). I'd much rather watch 'real' football (what many call soccer) cause at least it's played with the foot....and involves a round ball...but mostly cause there's many physically fit guys running about in shorts all sweaty..... :biggrin:

antimatter

Veteran
Weight lifting is the only sport I'll watch. But then again, strongman style weightlifting is also the only sport I participate in.

Im not too into Olympic lifting unless its special olympic lifting, nothing like watching a buffalo head deadlift a 1/4 ton.

baseball = sucks
soccer/football in the USA is lame, Europe makes the sport a little more interesting with their hooligans and firms.
Hockey- never really interested me either
Basketball- :monkeyeat need I say more

Overall im just not really a sport person, altho Sumo is pretty interesting to watch.

3246.jpg

Or

mariusz-pudzianowski1.jpg

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
My favorite bar sport game is 'Bar Football'

It seems that a gentleman was sitting at the bar enjoying a drink when another gentleman sat down next to him and offered to buy the first guy a drink.

"No thanks - I'm fine buying my own drink but thank you very much!"

"No really - let me buy you a drink and let's play 'bar football' okay?

"Sure - whats bar football?

"Let me show you! Barender can I get 2 shooters of tequila for me and my friend?"

"Okay - so how do we play bar football?"

"Here - I'll show you"

And with that he drinks his tequila shooter and screams out "Touchdown! The score is 6-0!" and then he leans up off his barstool and lets loose a loud fart - "Extra point!! The score is now 7-0!"

The original gentleman is a bit leary but he shoots down his tequila and exclaims "Touchdown! Score is 7-6!"

As he stands up on his barstool and says "I'm going for the extra point!" and his new friend jumps and screams out "Block that kick! Block that kick!"

Whatever.

CC

B

B. Self Reliant

Football is a bore & pro football is a corporate sponsored bore.

The only super bowl I'm interested in is the 3 grams of LA Confidential that's ground up, in my glass bowl & waiting to be smoked.

H

HippyJohnny

San_Diego_Seduction_huddle.jpg

It makes more sense if you are really high and really are just trying to think about nothing.

Just be careful it can cause a loss of IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.