What's new

Does Anybody TWITTER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrecinco

Veteran
UMMMMmmmm I just signed up for twitter because my daughter says I must as "Everybody twitters" she says. So I signed up for twitter in case I ever need it....hard to keep up these days with all this stuff.

So twitter away world as it is the new way to communicate...

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Hey Me Madre !

Welcome back deary..... :joint:

Oh and I don't twitter....Alot of other things tho' ;)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i hate online social crap like facebook and twitters, i try to avoid sitting in front of a computer screen all day, i spend enough time on ebay, icmag, and like 2 other forums, plus craigslist and the occasional Counterstrike, no more computer for me.

madrecinco

Veteran
I don't think twittering is for me...but that is all I hear about lately. But Demi Moore saved someone from committing suicide on twitter last week. So I guess Demi twitters also.

Another new word....twitter.....for twits prolly! te he

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nope, I haven't been around any twitters, but my dog hides under the bed every time my girlfriend comes, at least that's what she tells me, I'm not around for any of that either.......

Gans

I hadn't even heard of twitter until very recently on tv, and I'm still not 100% sure exactly what it is. None of my friends had heard of it either. Maybe we're just out of the loop. So, no, I don't "twitter". lol

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I don't use it. Maybe it's interesting for some people to know what time their favourite celebrity had a dump though..

JohnnyATL

Veteran
i only use facebook. Its good for keeping up with pictures (not weed pics) and old friends from school.

D

DogBoy

If it's that interesting ring me, that's why i have a phone. I dont really see the need to 'network' online. I have more than enough people willing to encroach on my time via phone to add ways for them to get hold of me.

trouble

Veteran
Does anybody TWITTER?

Is "Twitter" when you hang your nude girlfriend upside down by her legs from the celling fan over your bed, with a roasted chicken hanging out of her mouth, with the fan turned on high?

If so, I have indeed Twittered before!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I was told my dead relatives are watchin my everymove so I havent twitterred since I was 15.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Is "Twitter" when you hang your nude girlfriend upside down by her legs from the celling fan over your bed, with a roasted chicken hanging out of her mouth, with the fan turned on high?

If so, I have indeed Twittered before!

No no .. its with a TURKEY not a CHICKEN

S

sparkjumper

People who claim they've never twittered and don't twitter with some consistency are liars but its really not their fault.Twitting is a natural human function but we have been trained since birth to see it as wrong or even evil.If more people twittered especially in places like Africa the world wouldnt be such a crowded place.As a matter of fact I havent had my morning twitter yet,time to find a site more conducive to the twit.

Status
Not open for further replies.