What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does any dispensary know how to cure properly?

Yellowjacket

I have been to every dispensary in NM in the last year w the exception of Lost Cruces. Border patrol checkpoints between here n there w/o long detour plus not seeing any outstanding strains on their website made it not worth the trip.

The closest I have found is Red Barn. Theirs has improved over the last year after a few talks w the owner n his head grower.

YJ

Whose fault is it, vendors or dispensary quality control, both, not to mention the consumers who pay for it, at least you spoke up about it. Here in Cali we have every grade imaginable from bad to great. Doesn't help when theyre all buddy buddy helping each other disregarding basic QC. "Ya Ill move this for you bro" turns into "this shit sucks"

Hopefully a rise in grower competition leaves ya'll with some dank.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been to every dispensary in NM in the last year w the exception of Lost Cruces. Border patrol checkpoints between here n there w/o long detour plus not seeing any outstanding strains on their website made it not worth the trip.

The closest I have found is Red Barn. Theirs has improved over the last year after a few talks w the owner n his head grower.

YJ

Sadly, buds are manicured and sold immediately.....minimal drying. I used the one in Roy, NM as they delivered to mountainous rural area years ago;
others, the attitude in SF/ ABQ really hampered what I truly needed.

After several treks & home delivery (at that time few places to buy) and it became too expensive, thus started growing my own....autoflowers in particular.

Along with another MMJ patient, another friend adjacent state, we started afterthought autos.....and haven't looked back.

NM still has a ways to go, yet their MMJ model seems to be one of the better ones, so I was told.

Best if you can do it the way you want your buds to be.

Good luck!