What's new

Dödsknarks hideout

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Still looking great! NIce work. :good:

I have heard that there is a disappointing DSD pheno out there. Hopefully you didnt get her although it sounds like you may have. The dank, rotten strawberry pheno is the one I had and sounds like the one you have. Prone to throwing out nanners... just hope not too many seeds come from it. I would personally hold on to this one if she does indeed smell of rotten strawberries with slight diesel undertones. Shes a winner imo.

Looking great for 25 days~!!! :ying:

Dödsknark

Hey trichosaurus and thanks!

She threw one wave of nanners but no more after I thoroughly went through her and plucked em all of. Hard to say what she smells like. I'll get back to you on that if I let her live. Her buds are VERY airy and I'm thinking of cutting her. Not worth it to risk anything incase she throws more nanners. I think I'll give her a little more time. She might fill in.

The other girls are looking really good. They are all frosting a bit and have pretty dense buds. The stretchy, tall DSD plant has surprised me in a positive way. Very dense, dank nugs on sticks. I'll try to get some pictures on Sunday I think. Got so much stuff to do these next days.

So til then.

Peace.

Goa

i await your pics with eagerness :).
HOpe you dont get more nanners!

dictionary def "nannerns": A male flower where a female flower used to be
anyone know why nanners occur?

Dödsknark

Alright. It's time for a picture update. It's been a while since we had a real picture flood in here but it is that time again... Here we go.

The tent today. Day 36.

picture.php

A really greasy Sour Bubble. Fingers don't get sticky but more oily when touching this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The tall DSD. Very compact nugs on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The other Sour Bubble.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The DSD that threw some nanners earlier. Very airy buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Another DSD.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yet another DSD.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll do smell test later :)

Thanks for looking!

IamNug

hey dodsknark, wow dude. Really awesome looking plants. I like your setup too, and love your pictures. Really good quality pics of those beautiful ladies. Thanks for the inspiration! ttys

Dödsknark

Thanks Nug :)

I really appreciate it.

No real news in the tent. The airy DSD has started filling in and I'm glad I kept her. Everything is moving along pretty much as supposed. They are all filling in but the tall DSD is the one I noticed last time I checked. Gonna be some dank nugs on that one I think. :D

I'll try to get a couple of shots up tomorrow. Made some really nice looking bubblehash last night. We'll see if I get some good pics of that perhaps. I also made a lot of cannabutter. Trying to free up some space in the freezer...

Well, see ya later and thanks for looking. Comments and questions are much appreciated.

/DK

Dödsknark

I want bubble shots!

You farking asked for it...

Bubblehash. Made with sprungbags. Great value. Mixed for approxiamtely 5 minutes with electrical mixer. Let sit while drinking a beer. Mix with spoon for a few minutes. Repeat all steps once more.

All from fresh frozen Thyphoon buds.

25. Got about 8 grams of this.

picture.php

73. Got about 12 nice grams of this.

picture.php

Regarding the tent... Stuff is looking alright. I had to let them dry out a bit too much. Had no time to feed them. No harm done I believe.

Fastest sourbubble will probably finish under 50 days. Really fast this one. Gotta locate my microscope. Pics coming soon.

Fire it up!

Dödsknark

Fed them last night. Cut of all N for most of them. This SourBubble won't yield much but it is fast and smells good. It has gone without all N for the last 2 feedings and will only get water from now til it has some amber. I want some sleepy meds.

The top and a random lower bud.

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Thanks bro!

Had some setbacks and lost all my awesome genetics I got from a cool dude on here... Planted a bit too early in a deer infested area that got flooded. Not good.

So I located a couple of other spots that got started a bit late with some Thyphoons and DieselRyders. Not much to show yet. Perhaps I'll start a thread once things get rocking. We'll see. I was searching for your thread just days ago. Did you recently start it? EDIT: Yeah, I checked. It is brand new :) On my way over there.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Delicioso! :yummy:
Yeah sourbubbles not a great yielder but those small nugs sure pack a punch. :bongsmi: WEll done!
Sorry to hear about the outdoor issues. Still a lot of season ahead though. :)

Dödsknark

Hey man!

I have heard so. I sure hope it is correct :D I've never smoked SourBubble. Had some "BubbleGum" a few years ago that was some of the most potent I had smoked til then but it's hard to tell when all you normally could get was low to medium grade moroccan hash...

Outdoor is alright. I was quick so I think it will be alright.

Dödsknark

Thanks Buddah and Bork! Glad to have you all here.

Clipped some lower buds 3 days ago and tried the earliest SourBubble yesterday. Quite potent but not very stoney yet. Tasted very good considering 2 days drying and then oven for a while. I'm gonna let it go a bit longer. Only feeding her water now.

2 shots of the fastest SourBubble. Wait til I show you her slower sister... She is much fatter and crystallier :D

picture.php

picture.php

A shot of the (perhaps) fastest DSD.

picture.php

Dödsknark

Thanks Fatass!

I'm gonna harvest my 6 small apollo11 clones tomorrow. That'll be fun :) Won't yield much but it was just an experiment and I've neglected them a bit. I'll post a pic or 2.