What's new

doctor called me an addict

G

Gobwats

thanks for the advice! please enlighten me, what is a DO?

I believe she was referring to an Osteopath. Hang tough bro, I'm going through similar dealings with VA psychs, just have to keep telling them about the various studies available and urge them to actually read the legitimate research. I told them I'd stop using herb when they could offer me a replacement that works as well with as few side effects, then launch in to the various studies showing the safety of herbal meds versus pharmaceuticals. It's actually proving fun for me (not legal here, so I'm just being honest with my docs.)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
she said she thinks my symptoms are from withdrawal and now is unwilling to address them. she also literally said i was addicted to cannabis.
She's wrong.

I would look to your diet first. Are you eating a lot of the foods on your avoids list? Find out your blood type and check out this page HERE(Scroll down a bit on that page)

That is where I'd start first. Once you're eating properly, problems become much easier to diagnose. :D

clide

thanks, i had a feeling there would be a list eventually of foods which are ok and not ok to eat.

i will definitely spread the link around some.

now to find out my blood type, ill ask my "awesome" doctor tomorrow.

to be honest tho i feel guilty bad mouthing her because its not her fault she isnt a great doctor. if any blame is to be laid it is with me for staying her patient this long. however as ive stated before, as soon as im out of pain im moving doctors and seeking to be made a legal patient.

also, i really enjoy your posts hydro-soil. youve taught me some things, dont ask me to remember ;) thanks!

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
thanks, i had a feeling there would be a list eventually of foods which are ok and not ok to eat.

i will definitely spread the link around some.

now to find out my blood type, ill ask my "awesome" doctor tomorrow.

to be honest tho i feel guilty bad mouthing her because its not her fault she isnt a great doctor. if any blame is to be laid it is with me for staying her patient this long. however as ive stated before, as soon as im out of pain im moving doctors and seeking to be made a legal patient.

also, i really enjoy your posts hydro-soil. youve taught me some things, dont ask me to remember ;) thanks!

Glad I can help.

I may be limited in what I can physically do (car wreck) but I help anywhere I can. :D

You're correct. :( It's really not the doctor's fault since they were 'taught' by our current system that rejects cannabis (and seemingly logical thought).
It IS her fault for saying what she says when I doubt she's ever done any research herself.

Just because she's a "professional" doesn't mean she has a license to repeat rhetoric without thought.

Razrin

i just don't know anymore boys and girls. i've never faced someone in that position who is completely unwilling to help or even consider cannabis as a positive.

Facing someone in that position is complete BULLSHIT.

WALK AWAY from that relationship.

Anyone who demonizes your use of Cannabis for medical reasons, are IGNORANT and will remain that way.

There is no way to speak to them. They have no eyes to see and no ears to hear.

My "blood family" were like this. You could tell them a million things that Cannabis is good for. You could show them studies, you could try to convince them with logic. It doesn't matter.

These people who demonize Cannabis have their MINDS MADE UP. There is NO talking sense into these evil fucks.

The only way to defeat them, is to OVERGROW the WORLD.

Don't bother with logic or reason with these shallow minded ignorant fucks. Don't try to convince these retards with facts.

They aren't even HUMAN.

Trust your Medication and live your life.

Latest posts

Latest posts