What's new

Do your pets chomp on your plants?

LadyGreengenes

My cat eats any plants I have.
Although she hasn't gone after my baby pot plants yet.

I'm sure if I moved them off the kitchen window she would though.

Esrar

Yea, both my dog and cat like to eat pot leaves..The difference is my dog will only chow down when i tell him its okay, while my cat goes super ninja kitty to get at them. I have to wire the zippers shut on my tents because she breaks in

420mike

I spilled a bunch of bud on the floow.. Some went under the bed. My little Toto like terrier ate a bunch and was trippin hard for several hours. Funny shit.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
got a calico that will eat all of the little leaves that i will pick for her, but she won't touch the plants.:)

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
grow a pot of catnip and/or cat grass for it to eat instead. then it will prob lose interest in eating weed, except maybe young seedlings they are too tempting

Robin loves catnip
picture.php

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
The plants must taste really good even in veg my English bulldogs like the lower fan leaves he knows better than to eat my plants although he has damaged by licking hard. Any leaf that falls off is fair game my male bully is a stoner whenever he sees the volcano bag in one of our hands he comes running to catch the exhale

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
My Norwegian Forest Cat/Maine Coon LOVES to eat fan leaves.. He knows to stay out of the grow room, even though the light, His curiosity, and the plants attract Him. Smart Feline.

When I trim, He's welcome to a salad. Always seems OK when He eats it, even though the cystolith (sp?) hairs must bother his belly. Always wants it..! Crazy Guy...

blastfrompast

Veteran
Just a word of advise....Semi-Dried out MJ trunks for those who grow TREES are great chewtoys....Jsut don't let them dry 100% or they just break into chunks when the dog chews....makes a huge fucking mess...ask my wife.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
My black cat comes in the grow room with me and thinks he is helping me out. In return I give him a few fan leaves. The cat likes catnip better though and goes crazy for it. I have some nip outside and the alley cats keep it mowed pretty good.

lusus

Pet rabbits are dangerous! And not just with live plants, lol
Mine wouldn't turn her back on any chance of getting her chompers on cured stuff either

StoneyK

Veteran
Had a german shepard who would fo for it like a crack head literally eat the plant down to the base of the stalk.
I lost my pineapple express because he ate it.
He died from canine epilepsy, I like to think he was self medicating...lol
Sweetest dog ive ever owned, I miss good ol sargent barker.

Lang

I spilled a bunch of bud on the floow.. Some went under the bed. My little Toto like terrier ate a bunch and was trippin hard for several hours. Funny shit.

My father in laws Cairn Terrier, while visiting on Christmas Day got into some spilled Vaporized ashtray debris and spent the next 20 hrs at the clinic, racking up an $850.00 Vet bill. Whether or not this was actually required, I'm not sure, but was not prepared to argue the point.

Lang

My hope is there might be a veterinarian on this site that may be able to give me the "straight goods" on just how Cannabis ingestion affects a canine, specifically a small 5 year old Cairn Terrier of otherwise good health, both short and long term, if applicable. Any help, either through personal experience or links to sites containing requested info would be greatly appreciated.

Lang.

PS.
The ashtray debris was about 1 tablespoon of which about 80% was well vaporized and the rest had a slight green appearance and was probably still psychoactive.

L.

touringfunkband

I just recently had a friend find her adult husky had eaten the remnants of a pax vaporizer session from the ashtray. She had no idea the dog had done it and found the dog in a lethargic, near death state. She rushed the dog to the vet and after two minutes with the vet she was asked, "Could your dog have ingested some pot"? Luckily the vet was cool about it, but the dog was high as fuck for about 24 hours. Poor girl.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
who me ???? I didn't do it...fucker topped a bunch of clones and then tried to look innocent....in his defense he did a good job..RIP pepe..you were one hell of a bird..he even deseeded weed for me...

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Kitty likes to sneak into the grow room if I am not looking and eat a few fan leaves. I figure a few fan leaves I can spare and kitty claims a few fan leaves make him regular. Kitty told me himself. LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts