What's new

Do you value the wisdom of growers who post pictures more/less than ones who don't?

Do you value the wisdom of growers who post pictures more/less than ones who don't?

• No, post pics or shut up

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Yes, I have plenty of trust, I don't need to see pics

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

wow, maturity at its best............

i think a lil circle, some marley, and a 1 pound joint is in order soo everybody can just chiiiilllll

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
hissy fit bullshit.

I'm sorry you think that, and I do apologize for my anger, but, if the same thing was said against you or anyone else..., I think most would understand my reactions....the only thing he got right was the spelling of the name......everything else from his accusation is bullshit, and, I have several PM's out to address this.

I think furthermore for him to make up such a story is truly demonstrative of sick, frustrated and jealous......nothing in his accusation is true, and I am waiting for a confirmation of that.

He might as well have stated that as a teen I dressed up in an red bunny suit, and fucked midgets with my quintuplet brothers to Beethovens 5th while covered with ice cream singing the star spangled banner....

G

Julian said:
He might as well have stated that as a teen I dressed up in an red bunny suit, and fucked midgets with my quintuplet brothers to Beethovens 5th while covered with ice cream singing the star spangled banner....

but really.......who didn't do that?

G

High&Lonesome said:
shit, i posted thinking this was a legitimate thread. dont mind my post in the middle of the hissy fit bullshit.

meh, dont even get me started :spank: wimp caling a hissy fit, what a jewel

you go Julian. julian? wtf? lol

kneel

G

alright, speaking of empty galleries. get started buddy, i love reading the words of a troll. :jerkit:

Last edited:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neil N. Blowme said:
julian? wtf? lol

:biglaugh: private joke :biglaugha:

You fuckin guys :biglaugh:

Alright, I'm over this, and, hopefully someone will come in to call this deranged little punk kid on his crap......(whom up until an hour ago, even while disagreeing, I respected and admired if not for his volume, for his knowledge of the plant...still do.....but....respect in no other way after playing such childish games......not the act of a man......and, no longer worthy of me considering him one.....which I am sure will make no difference to her...err him.....)

Yes, that's it....I don't grow, know nothing about it, all pics lifted from somewhere else or wheat pics, and, really, know nothing about growing....never have, don't know how, and all my posts are made up to impress.....

Hmmm......doesn't quite work though......does it? :smoke:

I'd still like to see someone come in here and state that was completely made up and ask why would he consciously create such a story...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah guys.....what-ever your differences are can you settle them in P.M.'s?....

....this thread is beginning to look like a Punch and Judy show....

......SOME PEOPLE GROW AND SHOW.....and others don't grow and don't really know...........and others GROW AND DON'T SHOW...........it does'nt really matter as long as what-ever is posted is helpfull/informative/educational and/or entertaining to some degree.......

.......what holds no value is hissy-fit profane waste-o-bandwidth trash-o-la......

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no other problem than the accusation made above, and, consider it a fairly serious one......(I believe also mentioned I was banned from here at any time, under any name.....)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah......and going back to that field of Hemp pic on O.G.....I did a whole thread there on visiting that 10 acre field of industrial hemp way back in around 2001.....it was in Hertfordshire and I posted a few pics of it......was grown to sell to a Turkish rolling paper manufacturer.....

...Then some years later someone lifted one of the pics and posted it as a O.G. photo competition entry....making out like it was a field of a drug cultivar variety.......

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
Yeah......and going back to that field of Hemp pic on O.G.....I did a whole thread there on visiting that 10 acre field of industrial hemp way back in around 2001.....it was in Hertfordshire and I posted a few pics of it......was grown to sell to a Turkish rolling paper manufacturer.....

...Then some years later someone lifted one of the pics and posted it as a O.G. photo competition entry....making out like it was a field of a drug cultivar variety.......

And, to the best of your recollection,(if at all...) was that Monty?

Personally, I recall it being a semi balding middle aged brit,...some say it was photo shopped....some criticized him for showing his face assuming it was real, some stated it was hemp......(the shadows didn't line up I think was the giveaway....)

(It should be noted my full frontal pics were also posted on OG during that time..., and, I am neither balding, nor a brit, nor middle aged...Ahem........umm..........of course nothing wrong with that.....just saying :smoke:...so of course when I have pics available, to post pics claiming I was otherwise would indeed be rather silly.....)

Last edited:
G

mtnjohn said:
longest post in the thread by the biggest snitch on the board
ya just gottta try to build some credibility dont ya

anyone that ever trusts this POS is a fool....he is a known liar and addy collector....a fuckin liar thru and thru

BEWARE, you have been warned

mj
Why are you soooooooo bitter? That's the weakest attempt at Internet Slander I have ever seen. You happen to be making serious allegations against a very good friend of mine that are absolutely untrue based on no credible evidence (ie A Lie) supplied by a lonely 50's ish Banned Member formerly known as pomh (whom you very well may be). Backoff Bitch ... You Have Been Warned

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
ohh, i'm shakin
i'm bitter beccause he's a fuckin liar.....straight up
and there are members here who have met PONMH and myself at the same time
50's ish ?....she get older and older everytime you assholes mention her

mr nevermind "is" a liar.....there is nothing you can do to change that fact
if you wanna be his friend thats your business
but the fact remains that he is nothing but a fuckin liar
so you can kiss my ass bro

he started the shit.....i'm just following thru for a friend that cant speak for herself
here

mj

G

You need to get over that. The way I remember things it was your "Team" pressing Me for trades or a meet as "we are pretty close". So from a personal standpoint ... I find it suspect you would label Nevermind the things that you have. How many other members has Nevermind tried to addy wrangle?? What has he lied about? Who did he "snitch" on? Get a grip or you might tumble off your mountain. Sorry to perpetuate hate on this otherwise Very Educational Thread. Carry On ...

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....well sad to say but I'm gonna close this thread.....looks like too many members have taken a leak over it for me to be able to wash the stains off.....

....look if you guys wan't a troll-bitch fest....there are plenty of other sites out there that will accomodate that.....

.....can you please remain civil when posting on I.C.MAG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts