What's new

do you smoke more or less after harvest?

megaton1

I smoke like a chimney at harvest time. Most I've run is is 2000W, and I've never made it to the next harvest. I smoke a lot of weed. Usually at harvest time I go from big joints to big blunts.

I have the same problem. Blunts eat up weed quickly.

C

Chamba

I have the same problem. Blunts eat up weed quickly.

Compared to dry sifting your entire harvest into hash....handing out handfuls of bud to friends and chain smoking big spliffs would be more conservative and economical way of consuming your crop. lol

But smoking a gram of resin is ten times healthier than smoking 10 or more grams of bud (that contains a gram of resin)

kaneboy

i can really get into it after harvest but it always seems that i choof heaps when the old supply is getting low or i have been too stoned for way to long but never buy grow your own 1oz=good seed,just have to be patient or have lots of herb for down time

dusto2k3

I remember harvest, but after about a week or so, when things dry up, I statr to lose my memory. Thats when all the kief/hash/extract starts getttin smoked, and it's over from there.

I

In~Plain~Site

First few grows/harvests I went a bit crazy, but now it's just like meh, unless something 'special' is making it's way out of the garden ;)

hopleaf

well i just harvested about 2 weeks ago, and i think i've been stoned since. i can't stop smoking this shit.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
well, my mom and her partner just harvested.

i've been smoking (and offering to house sit) a lot more.

wsmith

I'm about to harvest and I'm smoking a lot of my last crop more freely as I love the nice cure it's got on it and I know what's coming around the bend...also I stash my trim in the freezer and try to forget about it until a week or two before I harvest the next batch, so usually (currently even) I'm smoking a lot of bubble hash while I'm cleaning the next stuff to come down. I love the feeling of pulling a freezer bag of trim out and having some sweet bubble to smoke the next day, and it's great to see the look on people faces when they smoke some actual hash instead of the soapy shit that seems to plague the street...so I guess around harvest is when I smoke the most as a side effect of the coming surplus.

kaskar

i never run out smoke the same amount which is not much oz lasts 8 weeks .not a stoner.to each his own .