What's new

Do you like indie music?

G

guest3854

Here folks , check out my childhood friends band ... The Dwarves . I was friends with tha guitarist , tha fella with tha mask playin in Speedos , lmao .

http://www.thedwarves.com/
Check out tha tunes "Big Balls and Blag the Ripper " and tha video FEFU , lmao

Enjoy ,
Steele

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Here y'all .... same link but ready to check tha old tunes AstroBoy , Backseat of My Car , Blag tha Ripper and .... oh fuck .... Big Balls (an old AC/DC tune but sicker) Plenty of hot chicks too ....http://www.thedwarves.com/mp3.php
He Who Cannot Be Named is my friend , tha guitarist ... fuggin guy is hilarious playin with his ding dong out , lmao . Gotta have a sense of humor fer these guys ....

Enjoy ,
Steele

Tjinez

Yeah, I love indie. Listening a lot to everything from the elephant 6 collective for example.

Love neutral milk hotel, apples in stereo and beulah to mention a few.

varriform

I think most people like some independent music even if they don't know it. It's a business choice not a style of music. But yeah I dig independentand local music

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
how about Death Cab For Cutie

i never would have listened to them but seeing as how there opening up for Neil Young comin up real soon :joint:

Reefdoggie

Been listening lately to 12 Stones, the Infadels, Slim, the Harrisons, Raveonettes, Snake River Conspiracy, the Gutter Twins, Seven and The Sun, Republica, and Mike Doughty.

Also, try a search on Youtube for the Avett Brothers (outstanding live; if they come to your town, you gotta see them).

:jump:

poonugz

Indie music means it is Independent. All that means is that these bands/solo performers are not on big record labels (esentially). I have seen many wonderful "indie" shows such as minus the bear, and francis black of the pixies, and also my personal favorite "indie folk" performer Steve Poltz. Anyone out there know of Steve Poltz??? One of the best shows I have ever seen in my life and I have seen MANY shows. I see him whenever he is playing around my town.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
modest mouse...all time favorite. they kick ass. dramamine is the best song ever

Latest posts

Latest posts