What's new

Do you know a Karen?... How much sorbate is in their foods??

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I assure you, when your shit is clean there is no concern. ;) Hardly wiping as it is. lolol

Unless you do it, there is no way to fully explain all the benefits.

For a long time I’ve been messing with fueling. I can look at a food item and see how many calories I’ll get out of it. Plant based…pH balancing..

…but

fuck cheap shit paper. Come on now

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Calories are such a waste of time to count... if you are unaware if how efficiently your body does (or does not) digest them.

Have you not noticed the constant presence of discrepancies in your calculations? Compared to real world performance, of course.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Calories are such a waste of time to count... if you are unaware if how efficiently your body does (or does not) digest them.

Have you not noticed the constant presence of discrepancies in your calculations? Compared to real world performance, of course.

Trail running distances. Calories and balancing electrolytes is of great importance. Generally…2 cal per pound of body weight…per hour is what is needed to keep up. The electrolyte balancing is whole different thing…along with the hydrating.

Keeping the body in proper pH range is another angle on keeping up with the salt. I regularly take swigs of Himalayan pink salt and water while at home. Always have a glass going. On the trail…salt capsules with Magnesium and Calcium. That varies with heat.

Depleting your body…while still pushing on…teaches many things. You can go a long ways on no fuel…but eventually an electrolyte imbalance will drop you. It’s a lot of puking and cramping…

Douglas.Curtis

Good point, yes. Hemorroids are much more common with sorbates. It is not just the blood brain barrier cells which bind more loosely in the presence of sorbates... lol I haven't had a roid issue for over 10 years now.

The list of non-sorbate diet benefits goes on and on. But that is not the only vector, it is also in vitamins, shampoo, and soaps. Where else is it contacting humans that I have not listed? It's a sorbate world in the usa. Buying a drink? The flavorings are mostly sorbate tainted now. Eating out? Sorbates in the sauces and pre-prepped foods.

Look around with open eyes and an engaged brain. ;)

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Good point, yes. Hemorroids are much more common with sorbates. It is not just the blood brain barrier cells which bind more loosely in the presence of sorbates... lol I haven't had a roid issue for over 10 years now.

The list of non-sorbate diet benefits goes on and on. But that is not the only vector, it is also in vitamins, shampoo, and soaps. Where else is it contacting humans that I have not listed? It's a sorbate world in the usa. Buying a drink? The flavorings are mostly sorbate tainted now. Eating out? Sorbates in the sauces and pre-prepped foods.

Look around with open eyes and an engaged brain. ;)

….says the random anonymous cyber code

I’m happy you watch your diet. Obviously…me too. I conveyed this to you already.

….but the title of thread has “Karen” thrown in…so how serious do I really delve into what you’re educating us on.

Fascinating commentary on shit paper though

Douglas.Curtis

Says the guy who can absorb and comprehend research papers veeery quickly. The same anon cyber guy who has spent extensive time on the subject at hand... yes, even the shit paper.

You believe hemorroids and a weak sphincter contribute nothing to the Karen persona? Oh ye of weak awareness. ;)

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Says the guy who can absorb and comprehend research papers veeery quickly. The same anon cyber guy who has spent extensive time on the subject at hand... yes, even the shit paper.

You believe hemorroids and a weak sphincter contribute nothing to the Karen persona? Oh ye of weak awareness. ;)

….you’re a bit hyper. Spun. And anonymous.

So…that didn’t strike a nerve nor buy you a pinch of credibility.

Your situational awareness is subjectively vague

Douglas.Curtis

USDA Agricultural marketing info...

Used in wine...

Attachments

• P Sor technical advisory panel report.pdf
    224.7 KB · Views: 364

Douglas.Curtis

Polysorbate-80 being used to defeat the blood brain barrier...
article said:
It was shown in perfusion experiments that the intravascular volume calculated from [14C]inulin was increased significantly by intravenous administration of polysorbate 80.

Polysorbate-80 and leaky gut, chrons connection...

BudToaster

Veteran
Oh wow... someone took the time to heavily detail polysorbate-80. For a chemical with extensive animal testing showing massive harm, and it being so heavily used in so many products... is it not strange there is a lack of human data on it?
great link!

Until we have studies providing answers to these questions, don’t let anyone tell you “Well, your polysorbate 80 loaded ice cream hasn’t killed you yet, so the small amount in these vaccines is probably ok too.” If you’re like me, you believe our children require proof- not a “probably.”

sounds like the clot shot: "probably safe, likely effective" - but they can't prove it and don't care.