What's new

Do you have plans for 4/20?

Grobot2010

Not really, it's a workday around here. But, I'll probably pop out to hunt down a marketplace with a park next to it and see who's hanging out for lunch.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I will be working it SF city tomorrow and hope to drop by with some oil and my new eGo vape pen. Happy 4-20 everybody.

benzo

It's a surprise...
They are coming out with 3 new percs for 4-20, (it was supposed to be 4 new percs, but hey 3 is pretty badass!)
Mobius' stuff is sick!

On a side note, we went to Golden Gate park for 4-20 in 2009, it was a great time!
Really cool to see how the cops treated the crowd: they just sat, watched the spectacle and seemed to even enjoy themselves...

Merry 4-20 friends!!
:witch:

Yesss!!! Hahaha how funny, I was there then too!! It was an awesome time. Hopefully its like that again tomorrow .

I've found that people who smoke, but smoke less than me or the average person on this board, tend to get more excited for 4/20 than I do.... that said I had a few invitations for 4/20 events/smoke seshes but I'm not committed... prefer to just let what happens happen, ya know?

I'll probably end up making brownies or some such tomorrow.

Anway happy 4/20 everyone. :p

B

bench warmer

Ferry trip
Dispensary
Smokefest at Vancouver Art Gallery
Coldplay concert
5 Star hotel
Good eats

Happy 420 :ying:

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
never any plans here either..

truthfully, feeding the birds, squirrels and deer, watching the veggies and fruits grow and smoking some inter-perspective thought proking weed that makes me feel a need to find something to get into is what i like to do anyway..

maybe break out the telescope for a whole body universal perspective feel later that night..
. throw in a blue fruit smoothie and a kind bar and call it a day.

420 with nature-it just always feels right to me

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its funny all the smokers and non growers i know are out partying this whole weekend...but honestly i got a bunch of damn pot to grow. got a 4kw veg room i gotta set up ASAP because i got bitches bustin out of pots and needing transplants....got a flowering room to button up...got clones to take for friends, got BHO wax to make....got a bunch of outdoors i gotta dump...just another day.

i guess thats life on this side of the 420 spectrum....we are working to make what they smoke while they partyin...kinda like musicians making songs non stop in the studio to make songs that people party to in the club..

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
standing in line for the new Mobius bongs to drop.....

Wondering if you were fruitful in your quest?
A most generous friend waited at a store this morning and picked up a piece for us! I am soooo excited!! :woohoo:
I hear some of the new stuff was kinda strange though: one piece had a perc w/ a pentagram on it? :bigeye:
It sounds like the worked stereo matrix pieces were as badass as expected! ...A stereo matrix will def. be the next purchase.
Looking forward to sharing pix and hearing about whatever you come back w/ Krunch~enjoy!!

Happy holiday fellow cannabis fans! :kos:
I hope the weather is beautiful where ever you find yourself today!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I plan on getting high :D and sitting by the river all day and smoking with every young lady that wants to :smoweed:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Wondering if you were fruitful in your quest?
A most generous friend waited at a store this morning and picked up a piece for us! I am soooo excited!! :woohoo:
I hear some of the new stuff was kinda strange though: one piece had a perc w/ a pentagram on it? :bigeye:
It sounds like the worked stereo matrix pieces were as badass as expected! ...A stereo matrix will def. be the next purchase.
Looking forward to sharing pix and hearing about whatever you come back w/ Krunch~enjoy!!

Happy holiday fellow cannabis fans! :kos:
I hope the weather is beautiful where ever you find yourself today!

what bullshit!

i had court couldn't make it to the head shop, so my girl went...

she went early to get the front of the line, had major traffic.....

she gets there, they only got three of the new perk bubblers....

NOT a fan of bubblers and the new perks looked like SHIT!!!

wanted a matrix perk bong fuckers....

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
what bullshit!

i had court couldn't make it to the head shop, so my girl went...

she went early to get the front of the line, had major traffic.....

she gets there, they only got three of the new perk bubblers....

NOT a fan of bubblers and the new perks looked like SHIT!!!

wanted a matrix perk bong fuckers....

Damn, sorry to hear you weren't able to get what you wanted, Krunch!
Don't forget, there may be another chance at 4:20 pst on ALT! (who knows, maybe they got another matrix bubbler!)
I guess there isn't that much demand at this particular shop; they still had one worked stereo matrix bubbler, which our friend got...
We're getting a double stacked disc perc, with a bent neck and fixed stem...
I am really looking forward to trying it!

But yeah, each shop was only getting three, (one of each new style- I guess originally it was supposed to be 4),
but I also heard that the new ones weren't nearly as slick as the stereo matrix and double discs...a pentagram?
I'm sure more of the matrix will pop up! Don't get your hopes up yet Krunch!
I know we're still hoping to stumble upon one... ;)

Originally posted by supermanlives:
"on my trimmin breaks . i am giving away free joints to all my neighbors that walk by"
You sir, are an awesome neighbor! :D

Enjoy the rest of your holiday guys!
I think we're going to visit the local botanical gardens, it's beautiful outside!
Gotta get good and blazed first though. :kos:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Damn, sorry to hear you weren't able to get what you wanted, Krunch!
Don't forget, there may be another chance at 4:20 pst on ALT! (who knows, maybe they got another matrix bubbler!)
I guess there isn't that much demand at this particular shop; they still had one worked stereo matrix bubbler, which our friend got...
We're getting a double stacked disc perc, with a bent neck and fixed stem...
I am really looking forward to trying it!

But yeah, each shop was only getting three, (one of each new style- I guess originally it was supposed to be 4),
but I also heard that the new ones weren't nearly as slick as the stereo matrix and double discs...a pentagram?
I'm sure more of the matrix will pop up! Don't get your hopes up yet Krunch!
I know we're still hoping to stumble upon one... ;)

ya, i know.....

found a stereo matrix 60T on CL for $500, may go pick that up....

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
on my trimmin breaks . i am giving away free joints to all my neighbors that walk by

Damn I wish we were neighbors, lol. I picked up a quarter of some very nice green earlier that I'm blazing now. Still wishin for the ultimate though, can't wait to start flowering my ladies today/tomorrow. Don't really have anything special planned. Though I do like the idea of a new piece perhaps. Don't have much cash but maybe I'll grab a sweet new bowl for my bong or something.

M

MacGyver420

i smoked a big baseball bat joint on my back porch @ 4:20... not going to any events... geez i guess im kinda boring...

krunchbubble

Veteran
GOT IT!! Had to shoot to Big Al's in Berkeley in Friday afternoon traffic....

Bought a HBG ashcatcher and a bottle of grunge off to go with it $650 for the package...

HAPPY 4:20!!!!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
NICE grab Krunch!!

Go enjoy that bad boy! Is it a 60 or 65? Looks like a 65.

Not sure? im high as fuck off it, how can i tell?

I saw your other post on GET MO'S thread, grabbed my girl and said, "this guy and i have the EXACT same taste in glass!".....

Want a Sovereignty real bad!

what do you think of the new Mobius? not really impressed....

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Congrats Krunch!
The stereo's look much nicer than the new percs...I'd really like to get my paws on a stereo bubbler!
Funny you ended up at Big Al's; got a Toro circ/circ there, on 4-20 of 2009. :D
Anyways, enjoy!!

P.S. Any milk shots??

Latest posts

Latest posts