What's new

Do you have a family member that would narc you out?

Never underestimate a persons ability to disappoint you. Just because you love them, came out of the same vagina, best buds, etc. makes no diff.

Trust at your own peril.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
If I trusted you, you'd already know "what's up". Move along.

you do not need to trust me, we are on "forum's time" or "forum's reality".

if you would not rat me out, you'd be like family.

so then, no family would rat me out.
\
right?

or wrong?

maybe wrong, right? lol

you do not need to trust me, we are on "forum's time" or "forum's reality".

if you would not rat me out, you'd be like family.

so then, no family would rat me out.
\
right?

or wrong?

maybe wrong, right? lol

Oh - Got ya. I was trying to figure out where you were going with this. *Definitely* maybe right! I like the way you're thinking.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
your lack of trust is good too, keep your shit sharp, do not trust fronters for sure!

keep it safe :)

one love!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
man I don't understand people sometimes..

kids murdering their parents... parents snitching on the kids... family members robbing each other... wtf man

I was raised to love and trust my immediate blood relatives. I have 2 brothers pretty close in age to me (middle child) and i pretty much think of them as a couple lifelong best friends. we grew up together.. when we were babies we played in the bathtub together.. played on the same t-ball team as kids... shit man how do you just narc out your brother? I couldn't even do that to a non relative. like, how the fuck do you snitch? you're sending someone to prison for something that isn't even morally corrupt, a victimless "crime", putting them at the mercy of the criminal injustice program.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a brother and a sister, never been close to either one...havent seen my brother in over 20 years and hardly ever talk to my sister. Being related has nothing to do with how close you are to anyone.My husband and kids are my best friends :)

My siblings are a bit older then me, that might have something to do with it too.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Good point Feyd...

like, how the fuck do you snitch? you're sending someone to prison for something that isn't even morally corrupt, a victimless "crime", putting them at the mercy of the criminal injustice program.

limonene

I have a brother that is obsessed with "doing the right thing"...He has demonstrated this time and again to the point where his way of thinking is almost scary.

Even though he is not someone I really care to spend a great deal of time around because we are so different we do get along fairly well, however I firmly believe that if he found out I was growing the first thing he would do would be to pick up the phone and report me to the cops merely because he thinks it morally be correct.

Anyone else have a relative they think would do this?

I'm from the Deep South and have a lot of VERY conservative friends and family. It goes with the territory. I love my family, but I'm pretty sure my dad would turn me in. He is way into "doing the right thing". My mom would just be pissed off and shun me though, so I guess that's a step up. I thank my lucky stars I moved halfway across the country.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
My sister ratted me out when I was 15. My parents had already caught me smoking pot and had confined pot smoking to my bedroom. I wasn't supposed to smoke it anywhere else. So I hit bongs and gagged away, never once imagining my sister hearing me and thinking I was sneaking behind my parents' backs. Stupid bitch thought gagging was my attempts to not cough and alert my parents I was blazing in my room.

So the bitch goes to my parents and says, ****'s smoking pot in his room. (My parents hadn't cleared the privilege with my sister) so they told her everything was according to plan and to mind her own fucking business. So my sister tells them I'm smoking pot anywhere and everywhere, 24/7. My home life was a living hell afterward. But it was too late. By that time I was already convinced that me and weed had a long relationship in the works.

My bitch sister didn't puff but it isn't hip to be square. If friends in her crowd blazed a spliff she wouldn't partake but she'd be the last in the crowd to rat. By the time her freshman year of college rolled around, my sister was smoking pot and doing other drugs. Like a dumb ass, she told some of her friends she'd once ratted me out. She told me her friends fucked with her head but I gave it little attention. I wasn't interested in digging up worms.

A few years ago my sister tries to tell me she didn't rat because I was smoking weed. She ratted me out because I was being deceptive. I just laughed and told her gagging isn't about stealth, it's about function. (25 years later the stupid bitch still wrestles with the shit her old college friends gave her.) Seeing how I took all that shit back then w/o going medieval on her ass, only to have her justify herself decades later, I told her I've never trusted her since I was 15 years old. The look on her face was the only satisfaction I ever got. If you've never had anybody look you in the eye and say, "I don't trust ya", I hope you never have to. It's not easy to say and even tougher to hear.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Disco, but you were smoking all over the place, just look at your picture, rolling around the hood smoking it up in a tricycle; you think she did not see you? you have no shame.

No. If I had a family member that narked me out, I might as well get life for whatever I did. Because I'd probably want to kill myself anyway.

Having your own flesh and blood send you to the police? Jesus, that's devastating shit. To the core.

Lucky 7

Trust me, you have a 50/50 chance that anyone/everyone will eventually "rat you out".
Times & circumstances are constantly in flux.

Your wife of many years, yr buds, brothers, anyone who knows of yr grow will eventually turn on you. That's life and sometimes it really sucks, along with those we know and love/loved.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Considering I'm the black sheep of my family and when I was 16 my brother and sister conspired to try to get my mom to send me to one of those summer military camps, I would have to say yes.

Oh well, it's not like I really talk to any of my family anymore besides my mom, but she doesn't know and if she did she wouldn't say anything but she'd be disappointed.

I've always said I don't give a fuck if someone's related to me, it doesn't change the fact that they're a shitty person if they are indeed a shitty person. They're not held to a different standard because I happen to be related to them which was not by my choosing. And that's how I feel about my siblings.

White Tee

Heh, reminds me of when I first got busted by my parents many moons ago.

The old lady found my stash and a half rolled joint hidden underneath a chest of drawers.

The story goes she drove straight round to my dads (they were seperated) to show him the evidence and decide what to do

When she turns up to her suprise the first thing he does is blaze up the half smoked joint, then tells her not to worry as its crap! He did bore the arse off me with a lecture though

A good man missed greatly