What's new

Do you guys post your grows to facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyga

Veteran
If america HASNT made you scared then you have a problem... You think police couldn't crack a fucking 4 digit password on an iPod touch?? Please.. I don't post anything about weed on Facebook not even song lyrics. Why bother? I hate those people who are constantly talking about weed and bragging.. I could see you being one of those people haha.

T

thesloppy

Realistically, there are millions of dopey American high school kids who post pics of their piles of weed all over Facebook, and the risk is pretty low, but most of those kids aren't growing...and they're half-retarded high school kids, so they shouldn't be your standard in the first place. The first rule of growing is 'tell no one', and the first rule of Facebook is 'tell everybody everything', they just don't mix. And, while Facebook probably isn't realistically going to immediately put you on LEO radar, it's sure not going to help if you get busted for something else, and it's going to be their first stop if you ever DO end up on their radar.

My question is: just what benefit are you hoping to get out of posting your weed pics to Facebook? Is it anything more than impressing friends/acquaintances with pictures of your buds? Aren't your friends of any worth going to see/experience those buds in person, and if so aren't you then risking your privacy and security in order to impress the friends-of-your-friends? The risks are serious, no matter how small: possible break-in, bust, or making your grow public knowledge. What is the reward? On ICMag you're at least gaining knowledge by the handful, and the risk is much smaller, what are you going to get from posting your pics on Facebook?

I

Iron_Lion

I can see you have it all figured out and have an answer for everything. Best of luck :wave:

If america HASNT made you scared then you have a problem... You think police couldn't crack a fucking 4 digit password on an iPod touch?? Please.. I don't post anything about weed on Facebook not even song lyrics. Why bother? I hate those people who are constantly talking about weed and bragging.. I could see you being one of those people haha.

yea I am one of those people.. Because I have passion and love for the plant. You have no love it seems..

Realistically, there are millions of dopey American high school kids who post pics of their piles of weed all over Facebook, and the risk is pretty low, but most of those kids aren't growing...and they're half-retarded high school kids, so they shouldn't be your standard in the first place. The first rule of growing is 'tell no one', and the first rule of Facebook is 'tell everybody everything', they just don't mix.

My question is: just what benefit are you hoping to get out of posting your weed pics to Facebook? Is it anything more than impressing friends/acquaintances with pictures of your buds? Aren't your friends of any worth going to see/experience those buds in person, and if so aren't you then risking your privacy and security in order to impress the friends-of-your-friends? The risks are serious, no matter how small: possible break-in, bust, or making your grow public knowledge. What is the reward? On ICMag you're at least gaining knowledge by the handful, and the risk is much smaller, what are you going to get from posting your pics on Facebook?

True you are right.. I shouldn't post that I am growing which I haven't I've posted nug n bud shots from different growers.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
If your friends are really good friends...you should have no problems showing them in person. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it is a huge liability to broadcast a grow via Facebook.

You know it is dumb...other wise you wouldn't have asked the question.

Cheers

TPM

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your friends are really good friends...you should have no problems showing them in person. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it is a huge liability to broadcast a grow via Facebook.

yeah, showing your friends in person is def the cool way, to get your stupid ass busted.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
You do know that future potential employers will be doing a web search on your name. Your choice whether this matters or not. Really it's your choice whether to step in front of a bus also. I don't think the two situations are that different.

You do know that future potential employers will be doing a web search on your name. Your choice whether this matters or not. Really it's your choice whether to step in front of a bus also. I don't think the two situations are that different.

dude if they did a web search on my name.. the second link on google is my mugshot.. Fucking america posts my 2 immigration mugs and my arrest mug.. which makes it look like I got arrested in the usa like 3 times..

but then again.. I am canadian.. and this was in the u.s..

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I don't tell my friends that I grow. I sure as fuck wouldn't post about it on facebook.

When they wanna know how I got this amazing herb, I tell them the truth:

Someone who went to my high school grows it.

And it's true.

I went to my high school.

This is the second time that I've noticed that you've asked a STUPID ass question (this and should you hit your plants with a blow dryer) and when EVERYONE (literally everyone) says it's a bad idea you have a million reasons on why you want to do it. Why ask a question if your mind is already made up?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
He's campaigning for the Yummy/Crush position that is currently vacant.

your-mom-is-a-whore-%2Bmcs.jpg

Thanks for the entertainment boys :)

I do things that people don't normally do.. sometimes it comes out good sometimes its pointless.. but never bad.

Who drop kicks a guy in a street fight? I did he knocked him self out on a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts