• never have, never will!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • never have but will in the future!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Never did and never will.... I've heard so many horror stories past and present I've never even considered it... Now if a buddy went and picked up a clone cleaned it and flowered it to verify the authenticity and it was what it was supposed to be ill take it in but never ever ever gonna go and hand them my $$$$ for sumthin that could ruin my grow..

Lazuli

every time i bought clones even after they were dipped in azamax etc ide still get mites & powdery mildew and everything is then getting attacked too. ide only buy clones again if they were directly going outside & most likely ide just use them to make hybrids or s1's.

full time daddy
Veteran
i do but there treated for two weeks before it is growen in a microgrow to see how it acts, i look at it as a club cut is just a way to try some seeds without the cracking down time there is worth while clone's around be selective i found a score last year good ol romulan that grows just like the ocbc cut did not the purple one that was pasted out a few years ago

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Picked up a bunch of clones from harbor side last week to try some different varieties. They are all very good and pest free so far. All came rooted though the blocks and are all growing strong.