What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you always receive your seed orders in about they same number of days each time?

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I had an order recently that seemed to be taking longer than usual. It had a tracking number with it. When I looked up the tracking number, I found out it had arrived in seven days at another address across the country from me. Still waiting on the resend but its only been a couple days now.

T

Terlihat

Hope they were growers then, they would have go a nice surprise. If they were though it might of freaked them out, is this some sort of set up or something?
I know it would freak me out if seeds arrived in my mailbox when I didn't order them, I would be getting paranoid and the mind would be going into overdrive trying to work out if I should tear down in case a raid was coming.