What's new

Do u walk while u toke?

Hubbleman

Veteran
I can't understand those i see walking thro the streets and smoking cigs vaporisers / e cigs or joints ...

I love to sit down in a cool comfortable place before toking. Wha about u?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm the same way Hubbleman, because I would rather not smoke around others who might be getting my 2nd hand smoke, and not be liking it.

In a cosy place with like-minded people is much preferred.

G

ganjygav

Ya I don't get it.
If anyone asks me to do anything while I'm smoking anything I tell them to wait because I'm smoking.
Im the same with cigarettes and joints I like to enjoy them.

I agree with everyone above. I find it uncomfortable to inhale smoke while walking around. There's also the waste issue as your not focusing on the joint/blunt/cigg so extra burns away, as well as only being able to take smaller hits. It's also so much nicer to focus on the Ganja then go for a walk after the effects set in. Now smoking while Driving is a whole other thing, but is quite enjoyable though probably unsafe for some.

rolandomota

Veteran
I dont i cant walk anymore but Some would rather walk and not stay in the same place because people love to call the cops. It also gets you higher because your blood starts to pump and take in more weed filled oxygen. I think most smokers just like to chill though.

Any time you smoke a j your wasting it more if its windy and your not holding it in.

~star~crash~

I can't understand those i see walking thro the streets and smoking cigs vaporisers / e cigs or joints ...

I love to sit down in a cool comfortable place before toking. Wha about u?

me neither... what a waste of abuzz walkin thru crowded citi streets

I'll go thru the woods with my dogs ...that's one of my comfortable place’s to enjoy my buzz

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Pffft...

Yes, I enjoy relaxing and thoroughly tasting and smelling awesome cannabis. I'm also a 24/7 cannabis user as a patient. I smoke all day, during all activities, unless I've had enough edibles.

Tobacco? I smoked for 20 years and was always polite and considerate about it. Indiscriminate nicotine tokers and vapers are f'ing rude these days. Someone should slap their parents. Vaping indoor and spewing that disgusting chemical 'scented' nicotine and anti-freeze (PG) is the ultimate in idiocy. Nasty shit folks, keep it to yourself.

seeded

When I was a kid getting high was always an adventure as I had to leave the house. The dream then was having my own lounge room to openly smoke in and now that I'm much older and wiser nothing has changed except now I vape instead of smoke.

Now that I think about it every time I've gone camping the chop has ended in front of nature's tv (campfire) with everyone sitting around it. There might not be much in the way of comfort or entertainment but it sure sounds like a lounge room to me :laughing:

St. Phatty

If I did that

it would all get blown away

and I would take the Lord's name in vain

before returning to a state of calmness.

I wouldn't mind rolling a joint at 600 miles per hour

on an airplane. :woohoo:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love a quiet walk in nature with a fatty burning but that's about it. Walking in nature is just about as relaxing as sitting on the couch but I'm way less likely to fall asleep. Lol.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mid '70s through about '81

mid '70s through about '81

I used to work on 31st St & 6th Av in NYC, I always walked the 11 blocks & 4 Avenues to/from Grand Central Terminal (42nd & Park Av) twice daily; invariably on the afternoon/evening walk back to the terminal I'd burn a joint or a bowl.

Midtown Manhattan is/was not a high street crime neighborhood so foot patrol officers were few and far between, I just concentrated on puffing mid-block & not burning while standing @ the corners waiting for the light to turn; regardless, the streets were packed with pedestrians, and someone was going to see what I was doing but reporting it to a cop would mean interrupting their trip home, also NY'ers just don't give a shit if it doesn't really involve or impact them.

pH_This

I love a quiet walk in nature with a fatty burning but that's about it. Walking in nature is just about as relaxing as sitting on the couch but I'm way less likely to fall asleep. Lol.

I dig getting stoned in nature, too. It's way better than sitting on a couch!

I walk the dogs every night with a doob that way we both get to relax.
However thats it. I wont sit on the corner and show my business though. Id much rather be relaxed in the proper environment.

B

Baron Greenback

Always, never walk anywhere without a doobie on when I'm home, out with dogs or just wandering home from football training. I tend to judge how far the walk is based on number of doobies required, 10km is a 3 doobie walk. Get in that stoned walking trance and eat up the kms :)

kaochiu

Veteran
I can toke giving a few aimless steps, but marching is another matter. Smoking needs its own breathing rythm just as walking does. What i do when facing such dilemma, is stop, smoke one, and then carry on.

ISM2

Grab the one-hitter, some snacks, canteen full of water, and hit the trails!
Nothing better than a walk with nature under the influence of ganja! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts