What's new

Do Animals like getting high? YES!

Ca++

Horses eat apples, knowing they get drunk. Better than that though, we had a dog that would come for blowbacks.

"Blowback Max" and he would come for one, then head straight to his cushion.

Brother Nature

Wallabies and opium, just that sentence is funny.

When I was living in Costa Rica, we had a dog wonder onto the property and adopt itself to us. We named her Hexa, she used to purposefully corner Bufo Alvaris toads in order to indulge in their dmt containing venom, was a sight to watch.

I also had a dog eat nearly a whole tray of special brownies and actually stay awake for quite some time after, don't think he enjoyed it much, never seen a dog with that look of "I took too much" fear, but this little guy had it for a good 24 hours, then slept for the next two days.

comfy markoth

Horses eat apples, knowing they get drunk. Better than that though, we had a dog that would come for blowbacks.

"Blowback Max" and he would come for one, then head straight to his cushion.

I knew a guy who would call his dog to jump on his lap, and the dog would face upwards then the guy would blow smoke down the dogs throat and the dogs throat would have a 'gulping' kind of motion and would always come back for more. :oops:

But also the same, straight back to his bed until he gets called in again.

Nannymouse

Our local robins used to eat over ripe berries and get so drunk that they could hardly fly. Many robins get hit by cars during that season.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Every living thing likes being high.
Dophines chew on pufferfish, aussie dogs lick toads, cats nibble on catnip, monkeys chew centipeds, jaguar eat yage,...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
A cat I had used to eat cannabis leaf, I found out he liked it after discovering a seedling I left on the kitchen counter was eaten down to the stem, every time I came in from trimming my plants he would hang around until he was given some leaves which he greedily ate.
My cats do that too.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I knew reindeer ate amanita muscaria and people collected and drank the urine. Think there are poisons the reindeer filter out. Made DMT a few years ago and froze it. Too paranoid to do alone.

Had a nasty shih tzu that groomer said bit him over 30 times, and gave 1/10th of a cookie before next visit. Said she still bit, but much less.

awwc

You guys do understand that the plants use it as a defence mechanism like spikes on a cactus more than anything right?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Was off on temp, unless that is where it starts. Cannabutter method i used was light boil for long time. Also baking will complete it. I used Coconutcurry's method he learned in India, which made crazy strong product from sugarleaf from GG4. One cookie was way too much and unpleasant. Half was good and slept soon after. DO NOT EAT TOO MUCH!! Very unpleasant - https://www.icmag.com/threads/my-best-cannabutter-recipe-enjoy.287280/

Trick is squeezing the crap out of it while still very hot. I used a potato ricer and heavy, long rubber gloves.

Rider420

These animals die easier and enhance natural selection. Same would apply for humans if not for healthcare and modern systems.
LOL Hi Narc lots of drugs can be used without harmful effects. Its up to the user to understand the benefits and harms of drugs and use them appropriately. BTW people were using drugs long before there were doctors never mind a healthcare system and were still here NARC!