What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do all plants in Veg fall under Farm Bill???

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Was thinking about growing some CBD autoflowers in spring outdoors in fascist recreational state where only corporations can grow and sell. I would imagine the CBD AF's would fall under farm bill since no THC. If all clones are legal under farm bill, wouldn't, all plants in veg phase also be covered. If the cops showup and rip your CBD plants and test and no THC, wouldn't that be illegal search and seizure??? Couldn't you say you had no intent to flower and were just creating clones for patients in other states who could grow?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I am pretty sure a drug variety that makes thc in flower will have enaugh to trigger the test even in veg, especially a bigger vegging plant that has a lot of energy from the sun. Keep in mind the plants are covered in trichomes even on the leaves & undersides of leaves, since vegetation.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I am pretty sure a drug variety that makes thc in flower will have enaugh to trigger the test even in veg, especially a bigger vegging plant that has a lot of energy from the sun. Keep in mind the plants are covered in trichomes even on the leaves & undersides of leaves, since vegetation.
Was wondering since all online clone vendors are stating that there clones fall under farm bill. Was just researching and some farmers of hemp had to burn crops that tested at .4%. Some relatively decent politicians want it to be 1% while some corporate douchebags want nothing not approved by FDA. I am also sure if cops could be sued for illegal search and seizure, their labs would be guaranteed to show false results.

Latest posts

Latest posts