What's new

DNA's Kush Dream Wanted!!!

phatpharmer

Hi guy's just like the title says im looking for somewhere reputiple to get DNA's Kush Dream I found 1 site but iv never herd of it its called Canabis seeds for sale .com if any1 has used this site or no's where I can get kush dream let me no its greatly appreciated!:tiphat:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
In stock at herbies right now, packs not pick mix. Don't know about their reputation but They got my order to me in 7 days and same for guy that recommended them to me.

Gs

phatpharmer

thx guy's the more people I here that have ordered from them the better puts me at ease! Is that .net or .com I cant get on the .net site just the .com

workforpot420

im looking for these seeds to and they seem to be sold out everywhere and have been for a while do you guys know any other places that may have them they are sold out on all the sites you guys listed

S

sourpuss

I can get a few packs. Not sure if its a no no to hook up someone with seeds. How many packs u need? Regs.

S

sourpuss

U in the toronto area? Sacred seed has them, dont think they deliver. Pls dont buy them all:)

S

sourpuss

And they r reputable. If your not in the area id b willing to help you out. Just pm me if so.

I'd also like to get them & the only place I know of that has any is Rude Boy Seedbank in Canada but I've never heard of them & don't know if they are good or not or if they even ship to the us lol

Latest posts

Latest posts